Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CordialBacon

CordialBacon Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +284
    My auto-harvest reed farm was harvested while me, and the person i share it with, were offline. [​IMG] My friend I share it with had already replanted one side, but here is the other side that hasn't been replanted yet. (My friend is gwong652, he's not the griefer) Co-ords are in screenshot. I would like to know who did this, and get them banned if possible, because this is out in the middle of nowhere... And if someone is desperate enough to go into nowhere... To grief... Well yeah. No I'm not just posting this for no reason. Some of it might come in as gwong652, my friend that i own the farm with, but he's not the griefer, i know that much.I know this is in the wild and you don't really care, but if someone is desperate enough to go into the middle of nowhere to grief it then they should probable be banned. KThanksBai.

2. CordialBacon

CordialBacon Builder

Ratings:
    +284
    May I add on, someone used LWC removal to REMOVE MY LOCKED CHESTS AND DOORS. This is AFTER I was unbanned, their fore not allowed. [​IMG] [​IMG] I have a feeling it was this lem0nhead guy, because right after I asked mike to check this (he did not btw, he was busy at the moment) Lem0nhead asked if it was allowed to get rid chests of non-banned people, and mike said no. And yes, I did relock my doors and chests after I was unbanned.

3. WhiteRaptor

WhiteRaptor Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    1. build in a protected area for less grief
    2. no one will be banned for taking some reeds... they didn't destroy your house or something
    2. maybe gwong didn't replant one side
    3. impossible for pitts to do it

stop accusing people, think first

4. CordialBacon

CordialBacon Builder

Ratings:
    +284
    I said i "thought" it MIGHT (keyword, MIGHT) be lemonhead. Yes it was in wild, but do you expect me to build in a protected area all the time on ECC? And gwong said him self "Who took the reeds" and sent me a mail saying "Who took down our reed farm" it wasn't him anyway. And i said i thought it was lemonhead for the LWC removal, not the grief. And i didn't say the person should be banned no matter what, i was just saying if someone is desperate enough to grief something in the middle of nowhere then.. Also i did think.

5. WhiteRaptor

WhiteRaptor Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    i don't see "thought" or MIGHT
    not saying you need to be in a protected area, but you should be if you don't want to get griefed
    i never said you thought lemon griefed the reeds
    you're trying to get this guy banned, do not deny it
    even though you got banned before and said you cried, you're trying to get this guy banned for THIS?

I'm not saying that it isn't wrong, but stop making a big deal out of these small situations

6. CordialBacon

CordialBacon Builder

Ratings:
    +284
    I'm not trying to get him banned, and never was. And i said "I have a feeling" not "Well, like, i know it's lem0nhead, end of story"

7. Sputnick587

Sputnick587 Builder

Ratings:
    +276
    I have an Idea. Take note of the Co-ords of it and go look for LWC removal requests because they HAVE to post the Co-ords for the LWC removal. -.-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.