Grief Report/Rollback

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Grief Report & Rollback Req' started by EpicMax13, Jan 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EpicMax13

EpicMax13 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    1. What is your IGN: EpicMax13
    2a. Are you a town/nation - mayor/president or are you a member of a town/nation?: JerryVille/ I own it
    2b.. What is the name of the town/nation (If applicable): JerryVille
    3. Is this grief located in the wild? If so is it to a town with an outstanding Mayor application already made?: N/A
    4. What are the co-ordinates of this grief that is to be investigated? [x]-7634 [y]64 [z]:-7889 [x]-7649
    y=64 z= -7918 (Its all cobblestone on houses, house makers replaced with cobble I believe.
    5. Additional information/screenshots (If any): There was another grief, but it was outside the kids plot so he had to get rid of it anyways, but this person is a major griefer.
    6. Once user is found would you like him to be completely rolled back? If so keep in mind everything he has ever built will be rolled back meaning if he has helped with town projects they may have holes in them. Please answer yes/no here: Yes, this many users being griefed puts a bad look on my town, and who knows if there is more users whom got briefed, as I only talked to the one that got griefed, I would really appreciate the rollback so members can get their items back and stuff. They were all valuable resources stolen too.
    That's about it. Thanks

~EpicMax13

2. Sios

Sios Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +13
    User: messironaldo1

//Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.