[Grief Report] Netherwart

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Grief Report & Rollback Req' started by HypeDav, Aug 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HypeDav

HypeDav Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +56
    In Game Name:
    HypeDav
    Affiliation:
    Owner
    Town Name:
    Netherwart
    Is this a protected town:
    Yes, this is a protected town
    Pending Town Application:

Grief Server:
    Main
    Grief Location:
    5877, 65, -12568
    Grief Description:
    Reckless breaking of netherwart and the grief is around the whole town. The whole bottom floor was planted, and now the bottom floor has parts missing here and there.
    Which users own the griefed area, or are allowed to edit blocks in the area:
    Jrigz18, Oconner1279, MelaticXP, and Chefmateo
    Screenshots to assist Staff identify the grief:

Rollback Request:
    Yes

2. blazwura97

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +691
    Hello @HypeDav,

Thank you for filing this grief report and I'm incredibly sorry you had to do so :(

I'm going to be honest - this was one of the worst grief reports I've ever had to do in terms of crops. I was set on counting each crop broken to prove a point but after 2 hours and many brain cells lost, I turned to guestimating. Let me make this clear - my outcome of this report was decided way before I stopped counting properly.

So after investing, I have found that user @MelaticXP modified the following:

Approximately 10,000 netherwart
    27 soul sand

2 soul sand

Because of this, I will be banning @MelaticXP for Major Crop Grief and Miner Block Grief.

I see that you have requested a rollback, unfortunately, crops cannot be rolled back so I can't request this for you. However, I am happy to help you replant in-game and to purchase any materials you need :)

Thread Locked - User @MelaticXP banned for Major Crop Grief and Minor Block Grief in the town of Netherwart.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.