[Grief Report] Fernzwood

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Grief Report & Rollback Req' started by LordChungu5, Jul 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordChungu5

LordChungu5 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +19
    In Game Name:
    LordChungu5
    Affiliation:
    Resident of town
    Town Name:
    Fernzwood
    Is this a protected town:
    Yes, this is a protected town
    Pending Town Application:

Grief Location:
    x: 4,515 y:63 z: 5,648
    Grief Description:
    1st floor: two glass panes on the bottom floor as well as a cobble block on the floor were broken. Two chests, one with 32ish cooked salmon, porkchops, food, seeds and crops, and the other with 6 diamonds, a diamond sword, 3 stacks of iron ingots and around 13 gold bars as well as 4 stacks of cobble were gone.
    (note, there are 2/3 floors below this and none were altered)
    2nd: A banner that was black and purple was gone, as well as an ender chest with about 30 iron ingots and birch wood (both planks and logs).
    roof: 6 banners (plain colors in a rainbow pattern, red orange yellow green blue and purple) were gone, as well as 24 lapis, 30 bonemeal, 30 wool, sticks, and dyes in every color that I kept in a chest on the roof.
    (All the chests were locked and I was gone about one day when i came back to the grief)
    Which users own the griefed area, or are allowed to edit blocks in the area:
    LordChungu5 owns the plot, I was given it by xboyfernz who owns the town
    Screenshots to assist Staff identify the grief:
    Rollback Request:

2. linrntrn

linrntrn Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +38
    Thank you for filing this Grief Report.
    After investigation, I found that user @Smil3yZink77 has destroyed the following:

3 Cobblestone
    1 Ender Chest
    1 White Banner
    1 Purple Banner
    1 Red Banner
    1 Orange Banner
    1 Yellow Banner
    1 Lime Banner
    1 Blue Banner
    1 Chest

Total: 12 Blocks edited
    Due to the value of this grief, user @Smil3yZink77 has been given a 24 hour tempban under Minor Grief in town of "fernzwood"

Unfortunately, any stealing from accessible chests is legal, and by the looks of it, your chests were not locked. Only your town owner may choose to take eviction action under theft. Your enderchest, fortunately, serves as a personal vault, so those items will still exist if you make another enderchest.

#2 linrntrn, Jul 1, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.