ECC Sponsor Getting you EcoLegend for free?!?!?

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by Fescht, Dec 2, 2019.

1. LameMan

LameMan The Lamest
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +295
    Abslolutely fine by me. Your money your choice.

2. Fescht

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +361
    ok so.... this is the list I have so far...

ZOMBIE - PRESIDENT 180K
    FROZEN - TYCOON 500K
    LAGGY - PRESIDENT 180K
    JDAWG - TYCOON 500K
    PAID
    REDHERRING - RESIDENT AND MAYOR 100K
    CASHCARTI TYCOON 500K
    QUACKK - PRESIDENT 180K
    PAID
    KENNY - PRESIDENT 180K PAID
    JTX - PRESIDENT 180K PAID
    PADSEN - MAYOR AND PRESIDENT 265K PAID
    COOLMAN - TYCOON 500K PAID
    NICIT - TYCOON 500K
    FWGQUEEN - PRESIDENT 180K
    PAID
    CAPBO - PRESIDENT 180K
    1AUGH - PRESIDENT 180K
    WEIRD - PRESIDENT 180K
    PRIAM - PRESIDENT AND TYCOON 680k
    PAID
    PB - TYCOON 500K PAID
    ADMIRALD - PRESIDENT 180K
    DRED - TYCOON 100k
    TMI - TYCOON 500K
    PAID
    WHEATIE - ECOLEADER 500K PAID
    GLOTAI - ECOLEADER 800K PAID

• Friendly Friendly x 9
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
    #42 Fescht, Dec 5, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
  3. Fescht

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +361
    I am going to put some more thought into the users who I didnt list.

• Friendly Friendly x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. TM_iBeast

TM_iBeast Not Staff Member
    ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +482
    Hello daddy Fescht. I would like to deeply apologize for all the years i have spent hating on your name. I am simply a jealous man. I wish I could have a name as badass as Fescht. It simply makes my ears happy to hear. If you would do me the honor of ranking me up to tycoon, I would be saturated with glee. All praise our lord Fescht.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • List
  5. Fescht

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +361
    If I listed your name please catch me ingame, discord, pm me on forums :)

6. LaggyTryHard

LaggyTryHard ♛Exalted Builder♛
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +964
    You are a legend!
    Thank you so much for this gift :D

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  7. JTx1085

JTx1085 Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +35
    Oh My God it’s like a dream come true. Thank you so much for this a amazing gift
    I’m sure we’ll be seeing a few excited people about their promotions!
    Congratulations to everyone who got promoted!

8. WaffleMan22

WaffleMan22 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +10
    Hello Ethan!I think I deserve the free trip to EcoLegend as I then can open a program that will change town to be more convenient for everyone!:) Bye!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  9. Infinitychaos

Infinitychaos Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +35
    I wasn't gonna say anything because I wanted to support Laggy because I think he deserves Eco Legend for all the hard work he puts in for his builds, but seeing as you are doing rankups for multiple users, I suppose I'll ask for a rank up. I think it'd look cool on a scrub like me. I also want the town claim, because I already have a few towns picked out that I would look to claim. Seriously though, this is pretty awesome of you to do. Even if you don't rank everyone up including myself, we should be grateful for what you have done even until this point. Lastly, if you ever need an SG teammate, HMU!

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  10. Caliki123

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐

Ratings:
    +123
    I mean if your giving out free rankups i would gladly take one :) XD.

11. BobbyBlack

BobbyBlack Community Spokesperson
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,516
  12. blazwura97

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +687
    What a lovely man

13. oxwood2

oxwood2 Builder
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,684

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  14. Zombie_Jamboree

Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +240
    Thank you so much! I am deeply grateful for your thoughtfulness!

15. SUBYT

SUBYT Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +298
    Hello lovely Friendly neighborhood moderator, (@Fescht ) (da best member of ECC ofc) I would love EcoLegend because:
    1) for da fucking flex boi!!
    2) it would be lovely to have a new Prestige shop... wouldn't it
    3) and bc who wouldn't wanna be apart of this awesome game?!?!

@Fescht I just really want EcoLeader :hilarious:

@Fescht is amazing, give him free money or I will hurt you.

@Fescht this might be annoying "might lol" please give EcoLeader

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
    #55 SUBYT, Dec 8, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2019
  16. TheCravedOne

TheCravedOne ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +49
    Hi odds are you already chose someone for this: however I’d like to still apply

I’m just looking for a boost on my main prestige, I’m already an ecoleader and would like either ecomaster or ecolegend.
    The reason behind all this is to be able to prestige faster, I’m getting my start on prestiges already, I’m currently working on getting VMR points prestige and VMR booklet, and that is taking up a good chunk of my time, I’m not going to sit here and tell you that I’m asking so that I can help others, if that wasn’t true: I currently run the CraveCo company and my goal is to prestige enough to compete with the current prestige rates from /warp highgarden and sell so that I may further my ECC career just that much more and to help be able to provide assistance to my companies members much easier. In this economy server there’s a great amount of factors needed to take on in order to get the best out of my own and everyone else’s gameplay and just this additional boost would mean the world. Also. us MILITARY MEMBERS GOTTA STICK TOGETHER MY GUY.
    So with all that being said I hope that I can achieve greatness with a little help. (Oh I also helped you get your treasure collector trophy for nstars by selling you over 1500)
    A little bit of kindness goes a long way.
    Thanks for helping the community as you do @Fescht and a shout-out to everyone who got/gets to rank up early thanks to you

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  17. rh2wilson

rh2wilson Tycoon
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +91
    @Fescht,

First off, this is a very cool thing to do and great for the community here on ECC. Thanks a lot for putting others ahead of yourself.

As I read through all the posts, I was struck by how deserving many of the posters are (some... not so much ;)) My plan, when I got to the bottom, after reading them all, was not to throw my own hat in the ring, but rather to recommend that you grant @LaggyTryHard his wish for "EcoLegend for free". His builds are epic and although I'd have no business helping him build (nor would he want that), I thought maybe by promoting his appeal for EcoLegend, I could help this master builder/artist in his craft...

Then I got to @Jdawger. There is no structure I visit more often than Jdawger's massive compass rose (Rozbitá Kompasová Veža). It's hypnotic! Again, if by promoting Jdawger's application for EcoLegend, I can help support this amazing work in some way, I'm happy to do so.

I also agree that @AdmiralD is deserving of such an honor as well. He's been a big-picture thinker and positive force on this server forever and I personally benefited from his generosity as a newcomer to ECC years ago when I accepted his offer of Builder Bonus. It was $15,000 and almost two years ago, but I've never forgotten his generosity and hopefully never will. He inspired me to make a few donations to newbies myself since then - it would be great to see AdmiralD get some well-deserved recognition for his unending kindness.

Then I see you've decided to rank up many people to their next rank, rather than just one, to EcoLegend. Great idea! Forget what I said above - I'd love to get to Tycoon ;). Actually, I'm stuck at President right now - spreading my time between stocking two large player shops in Wolftown and SaintMarie; Mining for ores to sell for profit; flattening towns for people (for materials, money and for sport); and building a massive wall around my Mayor and President towns (mostly just to use up the stone I got from endlessly mining and clearing land). I just can't seem to get enough dough saved up for Tycoon - or else I find another feature or piece of land that I want more before I get to $500,000. A helping hand would be awesome right now. I've got plans for the land claim that comes along with Tycoon - to save a derelict town from certain demise due to an absent owner.

Whatever you decide to do - Thanks! It benefits us all in the end with a stronger pay-it-forward sort of positive vibe on the server.

- rh2wilson

18. OlympiansAreGods

OlympiansAreGods Building Fanatic
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,755
    Hey @Fescht !

You're very generous for doing this, I thought I'd put my hat in the ring :)

A free rank up to ecoleader would help me to feel myself again! I would be at the rank I was before archive was well archive, and I have never felt the same since then! I'd also like to think I made players experiences more enjoyable whilst I was a staff member, putting others first during my spare time, so I'm not a complete jerk xD

Yours sincerely,

Your favourite, Oly xox

19. OniFox_

OniFox_ Long live Valaria
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +572
    Hey there! Wow, this is probably one of the most generous things I have ever seen on ECC honestly. Where do I even start on why I would deserve such an amazing gift. I've been playing on ECC for quite a while and there is only 1 thing that I can think of as to why I deserve this rank. I love helping builders and new players on the server. I currently have a town that I am still working on to support builders they join and get a 10x10 for free, anytime they buy farm access or a plot upgrade I save this money in a fund to pay for them to rank up to mayor and get their own town. What I would do with ecolegend is free up a large large chunk of ecodollars to that I can do the same for others in return. I love to keep new players on ECC and I believe not having to worry about ranking up myself would give me so much free time to improve the town, make a market, save up supplies, improve my farm, and be able to fund for my residents to get towns of their own, get warps, get their first star tool etc. I really want to be able to give back to the community in the same way you are and I can't think of a better way. Hope you consider be me for this position and if not let me know how I can help :D <3

#59 OniFox_, Jan 15, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2020