By UnitedStates2 on Dec 8, 2019 at 8:53 PM
  1. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    [​IMG]
    All of ECC's servers (Main, Main North, VMR, SG and Lobby) are now running on 1.14.4!

Mining, Nether and End worlds on our Main servers have been reset to allow you to gather new 1.14.4 materials!

If you stumble upon any issues please report them via the help/support forum section. Those who find and immediately report any major exploits to the SA team via discord DM (United#7246 or ClarinetPhoenix#2598) will be rewarded with USD!​

1. andrewkm
      andrewkm
      Update:

Due to some malicious code that slipped by our hamster security, we will be rolling EcoCityCraft back by 10 hours. This simply means we are going back in time to the start of the 1.14.4 release. All that is lost is your time <3. Sorry about that :( - However, everything else will be exactly as it was during the 1.14.4 launch, including everyone's mobs, item frames, armor stands, and more.

As well, if you notice weird transactions on your forum banking history, you can ignore this, it's all part of the rollback to make sure balances are back to the proper state.

ETA on launch is Tuesday/Wednesday. (I'll do my best to make this quicker!)
      PS: The security issue has been 100% identified and resolved.
    2. andrewkm
      andrewkm
      Update:

Did my best to get this out sooner than later <3

Main/MainNorth are now back online!!!
      Issues:
      • Auction plugin disabled for exploit examination.
      • -Spawner keys cannot be spun / Spawners cannot be placed. (Awaiting examination and major plugin rewrite)
      • /anvil command disabled. Examining tool deletion examination / bug fix.
      • Grindstone's current accept own'ed tools! BECAREFUL! Development is scheduled to prevent this.
      • Bank command confirmations do not show, however commands / deposits and withdrawals work fine. Schedules for fix.
      See you online. Thank you everyone for your help reporting! As always: Bugs: https://ecocitycraft.com/help Suggestions: https://ecocitycraft.com/suggestions
      Last edited: Dec 9, 2019