ECC$ to USD or Features

Discussion in 'Economy & Market' started by JodyPalmer, Dec 11, 2023.

1. JodyPalmer

JodyPalmer President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +5
    Hi guys,

Since I am gathering a decent amount of ECC$, I was wondering how I can use them to buy features. I see sometimes in the chat that it is done, but have no idea how.

And secondly, is it possible and allowed to transfer them to USD, and if so, how ?

Greetings
    Jody

2. TJanicki

TJanicki /warp monaco
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +162
    You must buy ECC gift cards from players ingame or through competitions, there is no legal way to turn ECD into raw USD

3. Fr0zenTiger

Fr0zenTiger Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $4,151,424
    Ratings:
    +692
    To my knowledge you can pay other people ECD to buy you features with USD, that's what I've always done in the past. (unless this information is outdated?) From what I've seen the current going rate seems to be around 75k/USD.

4. JodyPalmer

JodyPalmer President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +5
    So they buy the giftcards witf USD, and sell them to me, while I am paying in EEC$. Basicly this is based on pure trust then ? Or is it an object inworld that I buy ?

5. TJanicki

TJanicki /warp monaco
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +162
    Yep mainly based on trust, and yeah you can also pay people to just buy the features for you too. If buying a GC the seller will usually PM you a code and there is a chance you get scammed, but I always take down the name of the person who sold me the GC incase it suddenly appears empty lol. Always screenshot payments for evidence if you need to file a complaint

6. coow_coow

coow_coow Shiny Staff
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +575
    it is based on trust however if the user scams you then you would file a user complaint against whoever scammed you and they would in turn be banned from ecc.
    best to buy your giftcards or features from an established member of the community thats been around a while rather then a builder who has just joined.

be sure to do a contract via ingame or on the forums
    you can find the contract information here:

https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/start-here-contract-forum-rules-and-format.43164/

-Coow

#6 coow_coow, Dec 11, 2023
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2023