By andrewkm on Dec 14, 2018 at 3:36 PM
  1. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,056
    There are many individuals, who contribute far above and beyond, to the point where ECC's growth and foundation was majorly funded by their enormous contributions. Today, I'd like to give some special recognition to those users with a new "ECC Sponsor" rank.

Requirements:
    - $2,500 USD in purchases.
    - Purchases must come from the same email address as your forum account.
    - Buying features from "others" does not qualify you for this whatsoever.

To have it applied to your account, simply PM me over the forums.
    I will then look up your email address via my BuyCraft database and see what your total is. This is the only way to get this rank. Email changes, etc, will not be taken into consideration. Ensure your PayPal email matches your forum email so that I may look up the correct account. This is 100% required as it allows me to verify you are in fact the owner of the email in question.

#1 andrewkm, Dec 14, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2023

Comments

Discussion in 'News, Announcements & Server Information' started by andrewkm, Dec 14, 2018.

1. andrewkm
      andrewkm
      If you recently requested to know your "emails donation total" in hopes of getting the sponsor tag, and I gave you an estimate, or told you to make a tebex account to check, I have good news for you. BuyCraft just added the ability to calculate an emails total with just one click through my payment processing interfact. Feel free to resubmit a new forum pm to me for a total if you wish :) - INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL IN YOUR REQUEST!
      Last edited: Jan 2, 2019