ECC Sentinel, Issue 4, 31st December 2014

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TaylorBros22, Dec 31, 2014.

1. TaylorBros22

TaylorBros22 ***Ex-EcoLegend***
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,226
    [​IMG]
    Editorial Message
    Hello everyone, the time has come for another edition of the Sentinel to be released. Firstly, I would like to make you aware of some staffing changes; we have the following users as Journalists: @Danielman33 and @donkey5k. Currently @Ian__D is on leave, but will be back writing for us again soon. Our deputy editior is @314. Secondly, I would like to ask for advice and stories! We need stories to feature in the Sentinel. We also welcome constructive criticism! Post any comments down below, we would lo e to hear from you! Thirdly, we need more Journalists, @steveshizzle and @JrHockey17 have left our team, thus leaving more stories to write by our other journalists. Finally, from all of the staff at the Sentinel , and me!, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

ECC's Future
    Written by Danielman33

Over the past few weeks, a rumor has been circulating ECC relating to the fact that ECC just might become a hub server. A thread was written regarding this and the founder of ECC @andrewkm replied to this thread saying "... when more information becomes avalible, it will be posted. Cheers" and then locking the thread. He has also stated that turning ECC into a hub server will benefit the majority of the community. What will happen to the economy side of the server, you may ask. It has been stated that the economy side of the server will be the main focus of the server. When more news becomes avaliable, it will be reported here! Lets hope 2015 is a good year for ECC.

SG Interview with @goblizz
    Written by Donkey5k

Donkey5k: What is your in-game name?

Goblizz: Goblizz

Donkey5k: What is your rank on SG stats?

Goblizz: 20th

Donkey5k: How many points do you have?

Goblizz: 272885

Donkey5k: How many kills do you have total, in SG?

Goblizz: 8748

Donkey5k: How long have you been SG’ing on Ecc?

Goblizz: About 9 months.

Donkey5k: Do you have any kits? If so, how many and which ones?

Goblizz: I do, I have 5; Cc++, Miq, Buffer, Spy, and Grenadier+.

Donkey5k: What is an interesting SG story you may have?

Goblizz: Winning a $100 coupon in a no-kit match yesterday :D

Donkey5k: Do you like SG and what are your thoughts about SG?

Goblizz: I do. I have noticed that buffer is really necessary to win, but you can live without it.

Thank you Goblizz for your time,
    ~Donkey5k

Breaking News from Piville
    Written by 314

Since lord Quart has become the new leader of Piville (The ECC sentinel reported) there have been various opinions about him and his policy. Because of this, the New Year’s Eve celebration has been a very contentious and highly discussed topic. Critics accuse Quart of entertaining international delegates from various nations in order to distract from the oppressed Pivilleans and the semi-legal methods he used to achieve the rank of the pivillean leader. Quart, however, is currently ignoring the accusations and continues to work on his international reputation.
    Meanwhile, news about the bombing of a secret base in the desert has arrived at the Sentinel headquarter. Some people speculate that @Exilenela, @314 and C. Xynth, all three currently hunted by the new pivillean government, are currently inside this base. While not much is known yet – the location of the base is still secret and there has been no confirmation yet – it appears as if there has been at least one casualty. It is still unknown who is responsible for the bombing, but on the other hand even the existence of this base is still not guaranteed. While the Sentinel doesn’t usually report about rumours, we will continue to investigate because of evidence sent to us only a few hours ago.

New Years Celebration
    Written by 314

Since mid October (http://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/wanted-fireworks.110992) @314 had announced a special event happening in Piville on New Year’s Eve, a firework celebration funded by the community. Various tests have now finished and materials have been collected and donated. For those who are interested, the celebration will happen on December 31st probably around noon EST, the time is not clearly defined yet. The firework show can be accessed via the town portal room: Fifth floor, coal quarter, lapis row, fourth portal from the right.

About/Disclaimer

The Sentinel logo is used with permission of CoolText.

If you want your story or event published apply at our HQ thread.

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it. Have a brilliant New Year!

2. 314

314 Irratioπal President, former ServerAdmin
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $20,000,000
    Ratings:
    +4,860
    Remember: 2 hours left until the great firework show in Piville!

Another great edition of the Sentinel! :)

EDIT: By now it is as good as guaranteed that it will happen at noon EST. Maybe a bit later, depends on wne night time begins ingame. :D

#2 314, Dec 31, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2014
  3. BigB_Man

BigB_Man Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +364
    I may be interested in joining the team... :)

4. TaylorBros22

TaylorBros22 ***Ex-EcoLegend***
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,226
    Hi, if you would like to join our team we are in need of a spawn shop correspondant and possibly some others (cant remember the other couple). If you would, please apply here: www.tinyurl.com/ECCSentinelHQ