Donator Tag Issue

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by ChefCraft19, May 15, 2020.

1. ChefCraft19

ChefCraft19 Microsoft Excel Certified
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +433
    My /myfeatures shows $1035, but I am still VIP and not VIP+. I made the purchase about 30 minutes ago. I did receive the features, but did not get a confirmation email from ECC but I did receive one from paypal that my transaction went through so maybe that has something to do with it? I should be receiving a god key spin as well, but not sure if Andrew knows because of this issue. I can provide the paypal transaction ID if needed.

2. FuryFudge

FuryFudge IDK ask Fury
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,325
    The tags can sometimes take a while to update to the new one, I would suggest waiting a little bit longer. If it is still not showing the correct tag tomorrow, then it is an issue :)

3. ChefCraft19

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +433
    I assumed it would update as soon as I received the features in-game, but I will keep an eye on it :) Thank you for the quick response!

4. EtherealSquid

EtherealSquid Former ServerAdmin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,155
    You have the ability to use the features you purchased, right?

As long as they work, that's the important part. The donor tag sometimes takes a server restart to update, if it's not fixed after the next maintenance period please do let us know.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  5. ChefCraft19

Ratings:
    +433
    Yes, all features are working as they should, thanks!

6. ChefCraft19

Ratings:
    +433
    Tag is now updated and working, I assume after the maintenance/restart last night. Thanks for the help guys!

7. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    Tags sometimes take quite a while to update.
    (We have it set to 15-30 minutes of user online time as well as several other factors for various reasons.)
    It's best to report tag issues after a server maintenance takes place to ensure it's an actual problem.