Donations

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by x_Monkeigh, Aug 20, 2012.

1. x_Monkeigh

x_Monkeigh Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello everyone, I have been considering donating for a while and I am very confused on what to donate for. I am not talking bad about ECC's donations or anything I am just a bit confused because on other servers that I have donated on the things that you donate for add up. In other words, if I donate 10 dollars one time and get /repair, then I could donate any other time another 10 dollars and have the 20 dollar donation. Lets say the 20 dollar donation was Enchanted Repair.
    Thanks for reading and I just want some opinions on what to donate for.... I am currently thinking of ExtCommands or Teleports. Thanks again.

2. Giant_leader

Giant_leader ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +28
    you probally need tps if you co own /own a big farm with no portals

if you farm pumpkins alot or mine alot or excavate alot then extcommands is the way to go

if you want to get money from selling services do tps you can sell 100 a tp and its a less of a hassle than repairing others tools

3. monkeyBUTT244

Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +626
    Tp is a better idea, because of the many uses of it. Such as the /warp command, which I love ;D

4. Crossphyre

Crossphyre Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +146
  5. x_Monkeigh

x_Monkeigh Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks guys for all of the tips. I am still skeptical though. :?:

6. DFat

DFat Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +123
    I think what you are talking about are donations that add up. Currently, the only ones we have similar to that are ExtCommands(Plus), Teleport(Plus), and Multihomes(Plus). ExtCommands costs $30 and allows you to use some basic commands and repair normal items. By paying another $70 in addition to the $30 for ExtCommands (for a grand total of $100), you can buy ExtCommands Plus, which allows you to repair enchanted items. Teleport costs $20 and allows you to place water (duh). By paying another $20 in addition to the $20 you paid for Teleport (for a total of $40), you can buy Teleport Plus, which allows you to "jump" to different places. Same applies for Multihomes (Plus). Your first $15 gets you 5 /homes, and for each additional $15 you donate you receive more /homes. Other donations are all "single" donations.