[Contract]

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Nicodemux, Apr 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicodemux

Nicodemux Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +384
    IGN:
    Nicodemux

Users Involved in this Contract:
    eddieabery

General Purpose of Contract:
    USD Donation to the server in exchange for EcoDollars.

I, Nicodemux, (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    When eddieabery contacts me in-game and informs me that his EcoDollar funds are ready in his balance, I will log on to paypal and complete a $20 USD donation to the EcoCityCraft server on eddieabery's behalf, designating him as the recipient of $20 in ECC "gift cards". I will then provide eddieabery with a imgur link to a screenshot which shows the Paypal transaction details and the fact that the funds were successfully sent.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    When eddieabery receives the screenshot of my successful paypal transaction, eddieabery agrees to immediately transfer to me 110,000 EcoDollars via an in-game /pay command. At that time, if the ECC server is offline for some reason, eddieabery agrees to perform the /pay tranfer when he is next online.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I do agree to these terms.

2. eddieabery

eddieabery Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +81
    IGN:
    eddieabery

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes

3. vdubmastertech

vdubmastertech Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +150
    Contract Approved!

Please remember you still need to obtain the proper screenshots with time stamps in case future issues arise with this contract.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.