[Contract] Town Purchase - Arnor

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by AdmiralD, Aug 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,290
    IGN:
    @AdmiralD

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @AdmiralD, @888miner888

General Purpose of Contract:
    To prove the town of Arnor was sold to @AdmiralD legally, and that @AdmiralD has all rights to this town, including but not limited to, being able to officially transfer / claim the town into his name , appointing and removing co-mayors, and adding / removing members as required. @888miner888 acknowledges that he cannot claim the town back, regardless of any future circumstances, and that attempting to do so will result in a breach of contract.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    Upon the following conditions of: This contract being accepted , any / all co-mayors have been legally removed, and both @888miner888 and @AdmiralD are online and active ( "Both users are to be considered "active" if they both pm each other within a 2 minutes confirming that they are ready for the transaction to take place. The payment will take place within 5 minutes of all of the previous conditions being met. If the conditions are still not met within a week of this contract being accepted, this contract will be considered void.") @AdmiralD will pay @888miner888 a total of $97,500.00 (Ninety Seven thousand five hundred EcoDollars) in order to buy full ownership of Arnor with the town's application found here. All other co-owners and members have been removed. This ownership that is bought, will give @AdmiralD the full right to transfer or claim the town of Arnor under his name, and @888miner888 also acknowledges their obligation that they will not make any attempt to reclaim this town, otherwise it will be considered breach of contract. In addition, this contract will prove that @AdmiralD can resell the ability to claim / transfer the town to any user he choices without officially putting it into his name first, and @888miner888 will have no ground to contest the selling of the town.

After the payment is received, @888miner888 will add @AdmiralD to the owner list of Arnor and remove themselves with a time frame of ten minutes. @888miner888 understands that they will no longer be allowed to live in the town, and all items / locks they have in the region will need to be removed, otherwise they will be removed through the proper means -- such as trade sign and lwc removal requests. Any previous contracts or agreements that are still in placed will need to be resolved by @888miner888 before the sale to @AdmiralD happens. If @888miner888 fails to point deal with them, and/or fails to inform @AdmiralD of them, @888miner888 will be held responsible of solving the issue.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @888miner888 agrees to all of the terms stated above

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes

@888miner888
    This is an example of the format required for your agreement:

IGN:
    <your in-game name.> *** Make sure you use the @tag ***

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    <Agreement to the terms laid out in the contract post, yes or no.>

#1 AdmiralD, Aug 20, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
  2. Bmanvman

Bmanvman Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +848
    @AdmiralD Please add the following to your contract after
    "Both users are to be considered "active" if they both pm each other within a 2 minutes confirming that they are ready for the transaction to take place. The payment will take place within 5 minutes of all of the previous conditions being met. If the conditions are still not met within a week of this contract being accepted, this contract will be considered void."

Some of the things added are made it so being "active" is so there is no confusion, added a time frame for when the payment will take place, and added the last part about contract being void if the conditions are not met. You can continue and make another contract if it becomes void.

@888miner888 you will need to agree after these changes are made.

Thanks

#2 Bmanvman, Aug 20, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2017
  3. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,290
    @bmanvman changes made per your request! Thank you for helping with the new wording.

4. 888miner888

888miner888 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +64
    IGN:
    @888miner888

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:

Yes

5. Bmanvman

Bmanvman Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +848
    Ok everything looks good now! Don't forget to take screenshots with time stamp (double tap f2 for time stamp) of all transactions.

Locked-Contract Approved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.