[Contract] Skyblock Prestige.

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by RealRichNixon, Jun 21, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RealRichNixon

RealRichNixon Pres. Richard Nixon by day, GameAdmin by night.
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +433
    IGN:
    @RealRichNixon

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @o0SchnetzleR0o

Terms of the Contract:
    1. The basis of this contract is to facilitate a prestige upgrade for @RealRichNixon, which will be provided by @o0SchnetzleR0o. This will be in the form of the “SkyBlock Top 3 Medal” medal on the forums.
    2. The total value of this prestige is set at $60,000,000. That is, @RealRichNixon is responsible for repaying @o0SchnetzleR0o $60,000,000 by September 20, 2024.
    3. Starting immediately after this contract's approval, and within 72 hours of being approved, @RealRichNixon will transfer ownership of a Magic Rotten Flesh Item (#LS7SH3LC), Magic Pufferfish Item (#LWZWAVGM), and Magic Tropical Fish Item (#L0372P7P) to @o0SchnetzleR0o. These items serve as collateral for this agreement. Each item is valued at approximately $20,000,000. In the event that @RealRichNixon would like to send @o0SchnetzleR0o $20,000,000, @RealRichNixon may do so. Should this happen, @o0SchnetzleR0o is responsible for returning item ownership to @RealRichNixon within 72 hours of receiving payment. The order in which the items will be returned will be in the following way: Magic Rotten Flesh Item, Magic Tropical Fish Item, and Magic Pufferfish Item.
    4. In the event that @o0SchnetzleR0o is unable to obtain a top 3 spot in Skyblock for the current, ongoing season, @o0SchnetzleR0o is responsible for returning any and all remaining magic items to @RealRichNixon within 72 hours of the Skyblock season concluding. @o0SchnetzleR0o is not required to repay any funds that may have already been received. Should the current, ongoing Skyblock season end before this contract's approval, it is to be considered null and void.
    5. The primary form of payment will be EcoDollars. However, should @RealRichNixon or @o0SchnetzleR0o come to a mutual understanding of an alternative payment method for a part of this contract, a new contract will have to be filed, in which this contract is to be considered null and void. For example, should @RealRichNixon agree to exchange two boosts for $6,000,000, a new contract will have to be made explaining the changes to be made to this agreement.
    I agree to the terms listed above:
    I, @RealRichNixon, agree to the terms of this contract.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • List
    #1 RealRichNixon, Jun 21, 2024
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2024
  2. o0SchnetzleR0o

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +59
    I agree to the terms of this contract

3. o0SchnetzleR0o

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +59
    I agree to the terms of this contract

4. Skylexia

Skylexia Redstone God
    SuperMod EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $2,490,000
    Ratings:
    +742
    Thanks for the patience guys,

Contract approved!

Please be sure to take screenshots of all relevant in-game transactions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.