[Contract] Sell of Town and Business "EcoMall"

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by Torzon, Jan 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Torzon

Torzon Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +49
    IGN: [/COLOR]@Torzon

Users Involved in this Contract: @Torzon @block_crusher

General Purpose of Contract:
    So that I (@Torzon) can sell the town of 'Ecomall' (Original Town Application: http://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/additional-town-4.139690/) located in Rising to @block_crusher.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I (@Torzon) have set up a trade sign located at the co-ordinates /tppos 8021 87 1711 in rising. The payment sign allows for 16 payments of 50,000 EcoDollars ($800,000 ECD total).
    I (@Torzon) agree to apply for all town features requested by @block_crusher provided that the funds are supplied by @block_crusher.
    I (@Torzon) agree that while I will remain an owner of the region 'Ecomall', I will not add users, remove users, collect rent or anything else related to town "owner" rights, other than apply for any town features @block_crusher requests and provides the funds for.
    I (@Torzon) agree to remove all stall rental signs in 'Ecomall' so that @block_crusher can create rental signs of his own in their place. This will be done within 2 days of the contract being approved.
    I (@Torzon) agree to respect the decision of @block_crusher if @block_crusher decides to cancel the deal, and @Torzon will agree to void the contract. No funds will be refunded if @block_crusher exercises this right.
    I (@Torzon) agree to provide an ingame /mail stating that the contract has been fulfilled upon receiving the final payment and all necessary late fees. I (@Torzon) understand that after the reception of this mail, @block_crusher may remove @Torzon from the town of Ecomall. I (@Torzon) also confirm that upon completion of all payments and late fees, this contract acts as an official ownership transfer, allowing @block_crusher to use a town claim or transfer application to receive "original owner" status of the town.
    I (@Torzon) agree to remove all LWCs owned by myself in the town of Ecomall, excluding those located in my market stall, this will be done within 2 weeks of contract approval. My market stall is located at /tppos 8006 66 1729 in rising.
    I (@Torzon) agree to pay @block_crusher 100% of any money received from rent that is collected on the next two Tuesdays coming up (26th January, 2nd February) if the rental signs have not been replaced.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @block_crusher agrees:
    To pay 50,000 ECD to a sign by Sunday of each week, the sign is located at /tppos 8021 87 1711 in rising. These payments will go on for 16 weeks, 1st payment due on 1/31/16.
    That if he is offline for 14 consecutive days the contract will be voided, and there will be no refunds for his payments.
    That if he misses 2 payments, 20,000 ECD will be added (for every 2 payments missed) to the total amount owed; this amount will not exceed 200,000 ECD, and will be tracked via a late fee trade sign. The late fee trade sign is adjacent to the main trade sign located at /tppos 8021 87 1712. Late fees (if they accumulate) are to be paid by June 12th.
    That @Torzon is to remain an owner of the region until the final payment is made. Afterwards @block_crusher will be the full owner and can do what he wishes.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes.

[​IMG]

#1 Torzon, Jan 23, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2016
  2. BuildsByGideon

BuildsByGideon Architecture
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,373
    Noooo! your selling EcoMall? why? also I have a question, what will happen to my stall, and shop?

3. zr2002

zr2002 Nub Moderator
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +3,161
    Please state when you will set up this sign (For example within 10 minutes of this contract's approval)
    Please state when you will do this.

4. Torzon

Torzon Builder

Ratings:
    +49
    @zr2002 thanks! Those changes have been made.

5. block_crusher

block_crusher Prestige 6, Ex-Ecolegend, $ EcoLeader $
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +979
    @Torzon are you able to add in a sentence stating that this contract acts as an official ownership transfer allowing me to use a town claim or transfer application on the town?

#5 block_crusher, Jan 23, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2016
  6. Torzon

Torzon Builder

Ratings:
    +49
    @block_crusher Done!

7. block_crusher

block_crusher Prestige 6, Ex-Ecolegend, $ EcoLeader $
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +979
    Thanks or that @Torzon!

IGN:
    @block_crusher

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes, I agree to these terms.

8. MadMonster_

MadMonster_ Retired GameAdmin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +754
    Seeing as these changes have been made, I will be approving this contract.
    Please make sure to take screenshots with timestamps (Double press f2) when needed.

Locked - Contract Approved

9. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.