[Contract] Sale of towns

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by block_crusher, Aug 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. block_crusher

block_crusher Prestige 6, Ex-Ecolegend, $ EcoLeader $
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +979
    IGN:
    @block_crusher

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @block_crusher and @Darth_Hydraxis

General Purpose of Contract:
    Safe sale of 2 towns "Pangea_1" and "Pangea_2" on a payment plan.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I @block_crusher agree to add @Darth_Hydraxis as an owner of both towns listed above when this contract is accepted.

In the event that @block_crusher is banned, @Darth_Hydraxis agrees to look after the towns until @block_crusher is unbanned and the payment can be made.

@block_crusher also agrees that this contract may act as permission for @Darth_Hydraxis to purchase and conduct a $150,000 ECD Town Transfer on the town "pangea_2".

@block_crusher also agrees to not remove @Darth_Hydraxis as an owner of the towns unless he has not paid the $600,000 ECD by the specified date.
    The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @Darth_Hydraxis agrees to pay @block_crusher $600,000 ECD by the 29th of September.
    @Darth_Hydraxis also agrees to not remove @block_crusher as the owner of the towns until the full payment has been received.

In the event that @Darth_Hydraxis is banned, he will have an additional 4 weeks from the date he is unbanned to complete the payment. @block_crusher will be responsible for looking after said towns while @Darth_Hydraxis is banned.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes

#1 block_crusher, Aug 31, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2019
  2. OniFox_

OniFox_ Long live Valaria
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +572
    IGN:
    @Darth_Hydraxis

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract: Yes

3. AJCL

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +84
    Make sure to take time stamped screenshots of every transaction by double tapping f2.

Contract Approved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.