[Contract] Safe Sale of Tool of Choice

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Schloty, Jan 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Schloty

Schloty Professional Money Grinder
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +198
    IGN:
    Schloty

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @Schloty @BobbyBlack

General Purpose of Contract:
    Sale of TOC block

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

• To give @BobbyBlack Lored Tool of Choice Jigsaw Block within 24 hours of this contract’s approval.
    • To agree that if @BobbyBlack misses a payment, the contract will remain valid however, he will incur a 1,000,000 ECD late fee per week missed, for up to three weeks and I agree that any late fees will be paid on the week following the final payment.
    • To agree that if payments are not complete and a breach of contract occurs, @Schloty reserves the right to file a complaint against @BobbyBlack
    • To agree to /own the Magic Shovel level 3 (#KJI2IM9Z) upon retrieval of the shovel
    The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

• To give @Schloty the Magic Shovel Level 3 (#KJI2IM9Z) within 24 hours of the contract being accepted.
    • To pay 5,000,000 ECD per week to @Schloty Totaling 55,000,000 ECD (on payment plan) through forum transfer on each Sunday starting on 1/10/2021, after the Tool of Choice Block is received. Full amount of 55,000,000 ECD must be paid by 3/21/2021
    • For each payment missed a late fee of 1,000,000 ECD will be added to the total with a limit of 3,000,000 ECD
    • If more than 3 payments are missed, then @Schloty has the right to file a complaint against @BobbyBlack for breach of contract if an agreement cannot be reached.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.: I, @Schloty agree.

#1 Schloty, Jan 3, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2021
  2. BobbyBlack

BobbyBlack Community Spokesperson
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,515
  3. JRigz

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +144
    To allow this contract approval, the L3 shovel that @BobbyBlack will give to @Schloty needs to have an ID on it.

After this action is completed and both parties have reagreed, we can proceed with contract approval.

Thank you

4. Schloty

Schloty Professional Money Grinder
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +198
    I reagree

5. BobbyBlack

BobbyBlack Community Spokesperson
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,515
  6. JRigz

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +144
    Contract Approved!

Remember to Double tap F2 for all relevant information :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.