[Contract] Prestige & Msword

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Natelev, Dec 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Natelev

Natelev Skyblock Mod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1,031,351
    Ratings:
    +290
    IGN:
    @Natelev

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @freddyagogo

General Purpose of Contract:
    For Natelev to prestige freddyagogo in skyblock, as well as sell freddyagogo a melon sword on a payment plan.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    Natelev will supply 75,000 levels worth of blocks in skyblock
    Natelev will be responsible for placing these blocks or hiring others to place these blocks on freddyagogo's skyblock island
    Natelev will ensure that freddyagogo reaches 75,000 skyblock levels by the 26th of December 2018
    Natelev will give freddyagogo a melon sword owned by Natelev by the 9th of December 2018
    Once freddyagogo has finished paying Natelev the $3,750,000 ECD (stated below), Natelev will transfer official ownership of the melon sword to freddyagogo

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    freddyagogo will pay Natelev a total of $3,750,000 ECD, due by the 24th of March 2019
    freddyagogo will pay Natelev a minimum $250,000 ECD every week beginning on Sunday the 9th of December 2018, with the first minimum weekly payment due a week later on Sunday the 18th of December
    freddyagogo will ensure that the melon sword is not held by anyone other than himself or Natelev until Natelev has been fully paid the $3,750,000 ECD

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I agree

#1 Natelev, Dec 2, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
  2. freddyagogog

freddyagogog Ex-SMod
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $71,112
    Ratings:
    +512
    IGN:
    @freddyagogo

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    I, @freddyagogo, agree to this contract.

#2 freddyagogog, Dec 2, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
  3. freddyagogog

freddyagogog Ex-SMod
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $71,112
    Ratings:
    +512
    IGN:
    @freddyagogo

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    I, @freddyagogo, agree to this contract.

4. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.