[Contract] Nashville_NE

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by DD71, Feb 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DD71

DD71 Mayor of Nashville
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +591
    IGN: @DD71

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @DD71 and @CE0GRUNDY

General Purpose of Contract:
    1. The purchase of @CE0GRUNDY's mayor town
    2. The permission to apply for an official town transfer for @CE0GRUNDY's soon to be mayor town, "Nashville_NE"

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    1. I, @DD71, will pay $85,000 to @CE0GRUNDY within 48 hours of this contract's approval.
    2. I, @DD71, will give @CE0GRUNDY permission to place his mayor town at the coordinates listed in the spoiler below on his mayor application.
    3. I, @DD71, will pay $15,000 to @CE0GRUNDY after Nashville_NE has been placed at the coordinates provided in the application below and I have been added as an owner to Nashville_NE.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    1. @CE0GRUNDY will apply for mayor using this application with these exact coordinates.

IGN: @CE0GRUNDY
    Are you a Resident: Yes
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance: Yes
    Which world is this application taking place in (Legacy/Rising): Rising
    How did you make the funds for this application. (Lying will result in a ban): Money from @DD71 in exchange for the town.
    What will be the name of your new town: Nashville_NE
    What is the size of your town (Between 100x100 - 200x200): 200x200
    Are your town posts set and what are the [x] [y] [z] co-ordinates of all posts:
    Post A: x:4678 y:68 z:-7946
    Post B: x:4878 y:63 z:-7946
    Post C: x:4878 y:68 z:-8146
    Post D: x:4678 y:70 z:-8146
    Have you checked our Zoning Laws and are we waiting for a neighbouring mayor response: Yes, we are waiting for a response from @DD71 for Nashville, Nashville_N, and Nashville_E
    Additional information about your town: This town will be given to @DD71
    The GameAdmins handle applications at least once a week. Do not constantly ask staff to do your application. We can see there are outstanding applications and handle them when we are able to. As well, after payment has been taken your changes are not instant, please wait patiently as they are applied. All users must be aware they will be fined for an improper application. Take extra care when applying for various server features. By agreeing to this you are agreeing to abide by and accept the possible consequences of everything listed in this section: Yes

2. @CE0GRUNDY will add me as an owner of Nashville_NE within 24 hours of the town being added. @CE0GRUNDY understands that he will be removed as an owner by @DD71 and @DD71 will become the full legal owner.
    3. @CE0GRUNDY will apply for any town features I ask for as long as I give him the money for the application.
    4. If @CE0GRUNDY 's application is denied for any reason, he will return the full 85k to @DD71.
    5. This contract will also give @DD71 permission to claim this town with either a "Town Claim" or a "Town Transfer" giving me official ownership of the town at any time of my choosing.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes

#1 DD71, Feb 4, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2017
  2. CE0GRUNDY

CE0GRUNDY Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +3

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:

I agree

#2 CE0GRUNDY, Feb 4, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2017
  3. physyy

physyy Retired ECC Owner
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,033
    "2. @CE0GRUNDY will apply for mayor using this application with these exact coordinates and town name within 24 hours of becoming a resident."
    This user has already been a resident for over 24h. Please correct this line.

4. DD71

DD71 Mayor of Nashville
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +591
    Fixed :)

5. CE0GRUNDY

CE0GRUNDY Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +3

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:

I agree

6. physyy

physyy Retired ECC Owner
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,033
    Everything looks all set :) Be sure to take screenshots with time stamps (double tap f2) for all transactions for your records.

Contract Approved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.