Complaint

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by 10Jefferson10, Jan 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 10Jefferson10

10Jefferson10 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    Felon Username: Rosegirl254

Complaint: She has been constantly accusing me of multiple things on the server that I didn't do. She is also sending me rude messages and won't stop.

Evidence: I don't know how to take a screenshot while in chat. I don't wish for anything further to happen then for her to get a warning to stop messaging me and to

leave me alone. Thank you!
    Additional Information: I have told her to stop multiple occasions but she won't end the argument. She is really hurting my feelings with the things she has been saying and its bothering me. I do admit in the past I have argued back, but I don't care to anymore but I do defend myself when she accuses me. I love playing on Eco but will not be able to continue much longer if she does not stop constantly harassing me and accusing me of things. Thanks again for getting involved in the matter. I really appreciate it, and I'm sorry for taking up your time for something irrelevant and stupid.

2. Dewsy92

Dewsy92 Ex-Staff Team Troll
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,643
    Hello 10Jefferson10,

Thank you for filing a complaint, although we can't take any action without proper evidence such as a screenshot. You can take a screenshot by pressing F2 on your keyboard, although I would recommend having a read of this page on the wiki (http://www.ecocitycraft.com/wiki/index.php?title=Collecting_Proper_Evidence). It explains how to take screenshots, get timestamps and upload the screenshot to the forum.

I am going to lock this as by the sounds of it you don't have any evidence. If it continues though, please take screenshots and post a new complaint. I strongly urge you to use '/ignore' however.

Complaint dismissed - insufficient evidence

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.