[Complaint] Zecrux

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by buckguy92, Feb 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buckguy92

buckguy92 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +11
    Felon User: Zecrux
    Complaint: Unbelievable hacking, I only have video from the final fight, but what you will see occurred in all 3 fights, unfortunately I couldn't record more. He never misses a single hit, I only survived the first two fights because I was countering, as running is completely ineffective against someone who never misses. Believed hack: Aimbot Shadow_112013 can testify to this
    Evidence:
    Additional Info: This user appears to have a plethora of Complaints against him, I'd hope to not see him again in pvp as his hacks are outrageous. Especially since the pvp world was designed in order to ensure fair fighting amongst players, however this user's use of hacks contradicts the sole purpose of the world.

2. Zecrux

Zecrux Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +74
    buckguy92 I'd say this is the second time this week. Random kid asks me to 1v1 because they think they're amazing, they don't know that I play many other pvp servers and on all of them I'm famous for pvp... Then they get wrecked by me. There are clearly no hacks in the video. The only thing buckguy is making this complaint off of is that I didn't miss once in that small fight. Well I only hit him like 5 times so... That isn't that many hits to miss. In our 2 previous fights, I missed him many times, and was actually running from him because he has very high sword stats, and he countered once and brought me down like 5 hearts. This is just another kid raging at pvp... -_-

3. Zecrux

Zecrux Builder

Ratings:
    +74
    buckguy92 I was also clearly strafing in the video, and got behind you and got a few extra hits in because of that. I hit you like 5-7 times and you hit me 2-3... I was behind you and that is why...

4. Photonoid

Photonoid Builder

Ratings:
    +343
    i can see that Zecrux is looking away from buck, but hitting him at the same time.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. Zecrux

Zecrux Builder

Ratings:
    +74
    Shadow_112013 I'm and staring straight at buck the whole time... I don't know what you're looking at.

6. maxbld

maxbld Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +24
    *EDIT SORRY*

i like cheese-not just any cheese chilli cheese

7. lavajok

lavajok Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +130

Do not post on complaints/ban appeals that have nothing to do with you. Please wait patiently for the staff team to review the evidence.

#7 lavajok, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2014
  8. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
  9. UnknownRider

UnknownRider Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +879
    After further review, the evidence in which you have provided is honestly to laggy to see a clear picture of what is going on to identify for hacking. The fight went rather quick, so there's not much for me to go off of in this case. If you happen to come across more visually stable evidence, please feel free to submit another complaint.

No action taken.
    Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.