[Complaint] WeLikeIke22

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by gmanburgers, Jul 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gmanburgers

gmanburgers Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Ike won an auction, and complained about not getting his blocks, and you wanna know why?
    He never paid for them. Why should I give a man an item he hasnt paid for. I even gave him a second chance and was ok if you pay me ill give you the blocks, but, alas he said "No I dont trust you" right to me when i had the diamond blocks in hand.
    If you win an auction and are not going to pay. please do not participate in said auction.

2. welikeike22

welikeike22 Dean Martin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +987
    You never told me they were sold to me, and you proceeded to try to sell them minutes later for a higher PRICE. I asked you multiple freaking times about them and you never once replied to me, and you have the audacity to complain about me? How am i supposed to trust you when you blatantly ignore me in-game and you have all of the complaints you have about you on the forums after the fact of the matter. You're known for these things, and i should of expected it.

You also stated "Oh i had a reserve on it", downmaster can attest to that fact, but you never once mentioned that there was a reserve on those diamonds, and NOW you complain that i never paid you? If you had a reserve on them, clearly you didnt want to get paid 3.5k for 10 diamond blocks, and its clearly why you ignored my countless attempts to get them from you.

3. Rezonl

Rezonl Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +27
    I'm supporting ike on this one, gman, you have multiple complaints about your auctions...

4. EGO_downmaster

EGO_downmaster Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Locked as this is turning into a flame fest. Andrew will decide what to do if anything at all. You have both stated your side of the stories many time on the forums and IG. This will not be spammed IG anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.