Complaint: Scammed?

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by mcp43, Jun 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcp43

mcp43 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, I would just like to report a scam. I was told to do a trade of 64 Iron for 2000$. I said sure, thinking, "What a great deal!" SO we met at the Enchanting room, and he said (summed up) "I'll pay 500 first then Iron then rest of money Ill pay you". So I said okay, he paid 500$ I waited...then he left, without paying me the remaining 1500$ as we agreed on. Luckily I took a screen shot of him saying 500$ first then iron the Ill pay rest. The Url to Image is here:
    http://imgur.com/yPdzglr
    His username is rainbowdash6969. Mine is mcp43. Thanks, I hope this is enough proof. I was told it was by other fellow players.
    -Mcp43

2. sick24

sick24 Tycoon by day, best doctor by night
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +550
    Hello,

Do you have any additional evidence of maybe you dropping the iron and then the other user logging off? Please post the screenshots in the next 24 hours. Additionally, you will need to forum pm a Game Admin so you can have your forum username match your in game name.
    ~sick24

Left open for 24 hours to allow additional posting of screenshots

3. mcp43

mcp43 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    I sadly don't have any further pics :( I didn't really think I was going to get scammed but when I did I took the screen shot as fast as I could :( I understand if theres not much you can do without any further proof. I can however, Msg an Ingame Admin, I will do that soon. I have to go mostly because it is nearly 12:20am, but I will follow up with this tomorrow. Thanks Sick.
    -mcp43

4. HCPillarofFire

HCPillarofFire Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +469
    As it has been 24 hours you have not provided sufficient evidence of the scam. I would recommend that in the future that you write up a contract for these types of transactions and take screenshots in game of all payments. I am sorry that things did not work out in your favor.

Locked. Insufficient evidence.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.