[Complaint] [Resident]antcubing

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by smartdog, Jul 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smartdog

smartdog Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    I would immediately like to state that I am not trying to start a fight with this user. I am simply stating a complaint. My complaint involves the continuous harassment by [Resident]antcubing. Antcubing provokes the players on the server constantly to PvP. I understand that the /ignore command is available to me, but I do not think that it is fair that I have to do that because he is harassing others and bothering me. I am simply asking him to stop asking us constantly to fight. He gets the whole server caught up in something that is so petty and meaningless. I am not trying to be an ass. I am just sick and tired of it. (BTW, If two people are in a fight, please don't butt in and take sides. It only makes matters worse.)

2. antcubing

antcubing Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +58
    1. Who is this "Resident antcubing" ? ...

2. Im not disobeying any rules... I just ask that people come to PVP. not harassing anyone, just asking for pvp.

Lock this thread, Pointless.

3. Sios

Sios Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +13
    antcubing, you're not a mod - Don't ask for a lock on a thread that isn't yours.

Second, smartdog - On the /ignore command, are you expecting to never use that command? I even paid you $500 EcoDollars to give it a rest because you won't get far in that arguement.

The /ignore command is a personal option to use against ANYONE who you think is annoying via chat. Use the command as you please but don't keep on arguing with the person.

4. Michaelwm

Michaelwm Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +28
    Flame war starting. Locked.
    Guys, /ignore is always the best option. Dont start flame wars...
    He can as people to pvp, and dont mini-mod.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.