Complaint: And1rew132

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by Lengjai, Dec 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lengjai

Lengjai Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Felon Username: And1rew132

Complaint: This is a complaint towards And1rew132 who was found griefing several occassions in town: Konohagakure and abusing powers. I paid the owner of the town for my plot and access to farm: "Hokingyeung" and And1rew132 kept constantly removing my permission from the town for no apparent reason and leaving me unable to access my house for food and tools. Not only that is he constantly insulting me racially and making rude comments towards my intellectuality. Not only that, he is always on the prowl to scam me out of my EcoDollars asking me to pay absurd prices to access farm when I already paid Hokingyeung. I do pay Hokingyeung, that is why I have access to farm but And1rew132 is always like literally always constantly harassing and asking me to pay when I already did. There has been other cases where he has been caught griefing my underground farm and outside in wilderness for no apparent reason. I know outside of wilderness is allowed but he's just being a jerk overall. He does not contribute to the community in any way other than insulting players and making most of the players from Konohagahure and in general a miserable time. For my leisure time and extra time that I have from studying I like to spend on Minecraft and And1rew132 has been ruining that the few past days. At first, I didn't really want to get into an argument about it but now it's gotten out of hand and I need your help Andrew (Owner). Please ban And1rew132 for abusing Co-Mayor powers cause whenever he kicks me out of town, the original owner has to give me back permission "Hokingyeung" and he lives in Hong Kong which is different time zone from me seeing that I live in Canada. So I always have to leave mail to him or stay up in order to get back permission for the town. I do request a ban on him because not only is he harassing me, he's always harassing others and griefing in wilderness and IN TOWN. I'm fed up with him and he deserves a ban.

Sincerely your true devoted Minecraft player - Lengjai.

Evidence: Ask F91Alfred or Hokingyeung. F91Alfred is another resident from the same town - Kohagakure. Hokingyeung is owner of Kohagakure and you can ask if I paid for farm access, plot in town and always have to give me permission to town cause And1rew132 is constantly abusing powers, trolling and insulting others.

Additional Information:

2. Lengjai

Lengjai Builder

Ratings:
    +0
    He did it through PMs.

3. welikeike22

welikeike22 Dean Martin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +987
    Can you provide proof of these racist comments you state happened? Without proof nothing can be done with it, its merely here-say. Give us an example of what he said.

In addition, if he is the mayor of a town, he is allowed to do as he pleases with his town. You are merely renting the land from him, but he chose to make you pay a one-time amount instead of a steady rent income. Being a "Jerk" also doesn't classify as against the rules, but if he is being racist as you claim he is being, then that is against the rules.

4. Lengjai

Lengjai Builder

Ratings:
    +0
    How do we check out chat log history of PMs in game so I can screenshot?

5. Sios

Sios Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +13
    You would need to find a seperate mod that allows you to log chat as you are online. However, Andrew (if he wanted to), could check the chat logs to confirm your complaint against And1rew132.

Regarding that user abusing co-mayor powers, the easiest way to go about it - Would be to leave the town OR, you should bring this up to the current Mayor. We are not responsible for whatever a user does within their own town (granted that they are the respective Mayor or President), as if it entirely up to a person's (the user residing in the town) choice if they wanted to join the town or not.

Thread locked.

Reason: No evidence showing the actual punishable crime of player abuse (in this case: racism) and due to some of the unnecessary "replies" by some other users who just want to comment to comment (those comments have been removed. Ones with actual substance to them, will remain.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.