Command Issues

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by RRPhoenix, Feb 26, 2017.

1. RRPhoenix

RRPhoenix Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello.
    I have been having some issues with my commands on ECC recently. I'm not able to use commands that I should be able to use. I stopped playing ECC for about a year a little ways back, and am just getting back into it, so this may be the cause, but I'd very much like to get them back to working order and am not sure how to do this.

(Resident Status)

2. _Sharpy

_Sharpy Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $348,740
    Ratings:
    +652
    You may want to reply with the commands which you seem to not be able to use.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. zevzero

zevzero Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,847
    I don't think you're talking about feature commands since you have no features (unless there was a bug and you actually lost them).

I can only think of the /home command not bringing you to your original home, and that's because your home reset so you need to set it again.

All commands available for normal use should work fine as long as you're using them correctly (in the right world, you have permission to use the command). And yes, it would be helpful if you could list the commands you're having difficulties with.

4. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,112
    Which commands are not working as intended?