clean sg stats and add more staff to deal with hacking

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by themightpk, Aug 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. themightpk

themightpk $|EcoMafia|$
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +62
    Minecraft Name: themightpk
    Suggestion: clean SG stats and add more staff
    Reason:too many top 100 declared hacking and yet more are still not caught [Eventually they will]. Just having unknownrider dealing with it will take too long. Need to have more staff to deal with hacking.
    Any Other Information: makes ECC look like its not a hack fest.
    Link To This Plugin:N/A

2. themightpk

themightpk $|EcoMafia|$

Ratings:
    +62
    and @Physicistsmom please do not comment on my thread if u don't even SG. tell a mod that sg to lock my thread if its that necessary .

#2 themightpk, Aug 26, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2014
  3. Ctoolme

Ctoolme :: Most Wanted ::
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +416
    Personally I think that the stats should reset if a user is hacking. I might be wrong... but I think there is no way to reset the stats as of now. I am all for this if it is possible though.

4. Dewsy92

Dewsy92 Ex-Staff Team Troll
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,643
    1.I believe that there is something being worked on/in the pipeline re. stats.

2. We have staff that are capable of spotting hacking, but currently only GA+ can ban for it. We all feel that Unknown is the best person for it so would rather wait a little longer but get the most accurate outcome.

3. Telling a senior member of staff to not comment on your thread is not acceptable. Show some respect, because quite frankly that was very rude.

5. themightpk

themightpk $|EcoMafia|$

Ratings:
    +62
    I agree on all except the 3rd. I am politely saying not to without putting it in another way.

#5 themightpk, Aug 26, 2014
  6. knears2000

knears2000 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1,958
    So long as it is possible to clear the SG stats, without affecting other's stats, this should happen. Along with the removal of medals.

+1

As for the adding more staff, that's not needed. We used to have two staff deal with hacking, now we're down to one. I think it's okay that we have one. Although the processing time takes a while, we don't need another staff member to do this as of now.

#6 knears2000, Aug 26, 2014
  7. SnDxCH4RG3R

SnDxCH4RG3R |Technical Tycoon|
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +899
    You're not politely saying anything. In this Thread. At All.

1. You accuse many of the top 100 users of hacking? k, bud. That's why they've all been complained about many times and most are dismissed.
    2. Unknownrider is a very valuable person and important staff member and he deals with complaints when he has time, other than that staff are not trained to spot a hacker.
    3. You accuse ECC as a community, of being a 'Hack Fest'. Lol okai but many people make their livings off of sg, me (at one time) included. It would be absolutely stupid of someone to hack in SG if that was their main source of income.
    4. You are rude to physicistsmom who, to me, is a very important and essential person on the ECC staff team and as a person she is very nice. It sounds like there was a previous incident where phys was simply trying to help and you turned her away, judging by your response.
    5. I also notice your profile says that you're 18. Hmm, well act like an adult. Shouldn't have to be told all the stuff above by a 16 year old.

[​IMG]

8. SnDxCH4RG3R

SnDxCH4RG3R |Technical Tycoon|
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +899
    Thank you for making a valid arguement, @Ctoolme !

+1

#8 SnDxCH4RG3R, Aug 26, 2014
  9. ChrisDKN

ChrisDKN Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +240
    All of the people I have blacklisted in the top 100 have either been banned or have become inactive. The top 100 right now really isn't a problem so if you think it is then you're looking in the wrong place. Unknownrider is doing just fine by himself.

It's also a public forum where anyone can voice their opinions. Telling a specific user to not comment because "u don't even sg" is just stupid

10. AgentHare

AgentHare Builder

Ratings:
    +515
    SG isn't as much as a "hack fest" as you may think, normally hacking complaints consist of someone frustrated they couldn't kill someone, and when you don't have an explanation you go for the obvious one, "hacking". Hacking complaints have ruined people, because by now some people if they even destroy you, it's hacking in the community's eyes. Sure, there are an occasional few, but not so much that we need tons of mods dealing with.

Unknownrider is a PVP expert so to speak, which is why he handles the complaints- because he would know. I would much rather have 1 person denying the 1,000s of invalid rage complaints than 5 people who aren't complete experts on things that can be so hard to determine.

11. themightpk

themightpk $|EcoMafia|$

Ratings:
    +62
  12. HCPillarofFire

HCPillarofFire Builder

Ratings:
    +469
    Locked upon request.

Thread Status: