Capablanca Chess Club

Discussion in 'Towns & Nations' started by ShikamaruX, May 7, 2023.

1. ShikamaruX

ShikamaruX President
    President ⛰️⛰️

Ratings:
    +4
    Welcome everyone to Capablanca! The one and ONLY chess club in ECC.

Visitors are always welcome at /warp Capablanca!

The purpose of this town is to create a community of chess experts and novices alike, capable of teaching and supporting one another. If you have any ideas or suggestions that will contribute to this cause, please feel free to let me know.

We have 12 top-of-the-line boards ready and waiting for you to use. To that end, I want to set up a small tournament. No entry fee, and the winner will get six months of residence in the town for FREE. If you are interested in participating, please reply to this forum and I will set up a group chat to discuss details.

Background: Capablanca was named after the famous Cuban chess player, Jose Capablanca, who was a world chess champion in the 1920's. He was known for his endgame skill and speed, and he wrote several books on the subject.

2. ShikamaruX

ShikamaruX President
    President ⛰️⛰️

Ratings:
    +4
    [​IMG]

The official town rules have been posted! Come check us out at /warp Capablanca

#2 ShikamaruX, Feb 2, 2024
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2024
  3. ShikamaruX

ShikamaruX President
    President ⛰️⛰️

Ratings:
    +4
    [​IMG]
    Capablanca just added a brand new feature: A Dirt Shop! Come by your much needed dirt in bulk at just 300ECD per stack, or sell it for 250ECD per stack!