Builder bonus returns

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Imabankthing, Apr 26, 2023.

1. Imabankthing

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,281
    Having spoken to @AdmiralD I have his approval to bring back the awesome builder bonus created by him to help new players starting out on the server. I am going to keep it exactly as it was before only now resident rank is 30k.

Builder Bonus

As a way of giving back to the community and encouraging new players to succeed on EcoCityCraft, I am offering a Builder Bonus for players considering applying for the rank of Resident. The amount is $30000.00 ECD and does require some effort on the part of the builder.
    Here are the rules in order to receive the $30000.00 bonus:
    - I would prefer you apply for this bonus as a builder - this shows your intent to rank up and your desire to be a part of our community. Those that have achieved the Resident rank are allowed to apply within three days of application approval.
    - Must have forum account.
    -Must NOT be an ALT Account (I want to help each player once).
    - Read and understand the /helpme gui in-game.
    - Read and understand Collecting_Proper_Evidence - https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/wiki/collecting-proper-evidence/
    - Apply on this thread to acknowledge your desire to achieve Resident rank.
    - Apply and earn your Resident rank ($30k ECD) or provide a link to your approved Resident application.
    - Meet with me in game after you are Resident and receive your compensation!

Application:

1. What is your In-Game-Name?

2. What is your server rank (Builder or Resident - please provide link to your approved application within 3 days)?

3. You have a forum account that matches your IGN?

4. You confirm this is NOT an ALT account.

5. You have read and understand the /helpme gui in-game?

6. You have read and understand Collecting_Proper_Evidence?

7. You understand that you must apply for Resident when you have the funds and that you will be compensated the $15k application fee when you are ranked Resident .

8. You understand that once your application is processed by staff, you will need to notify me here or in game and then meet with me in game and I will transfer your $30k compensation to you?

2. Imabankthing

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,281
  3. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,290
    I am so glad to see this program being put back into place! I loved it when I was able to meet and help so many new players. This project can only be successful if everybody makes it known to new players that there is help available if they are willing to put in the effort to be part of this great community.