[Bug Report] Magic Axe needs to plant mangrove propagules with tag of Age=4

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by Videowiz92, Jul 28, 2022.

1. Videowiz92

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,183
    Minecraft Username:
    Videowiz92

Brief Description:
    Magic axe currently plants mangrove propagules in replant mode with metadata tag Age set to 0. The age tag on propagules is intended for hanging propagules to grow on leaves and become harvestable once it reaches Age 4. Propagules on the ground are only possible by being planted by the player, in which it automatically has the metadata tag Age set to 4. Because the magic axe places the propagules incorrectly, the player is unable to harvest the propagules on the ground after using the replant mode. This behavior should be identical to how saplings behave (saplings do not have the additional tags that propagule has)

Instructions:
    Use replant mode on a magic axe to place mangrove propagule. The propagule is set to Age 0 and thus will not drop a propagule when the player breaks it with their hand.

How many times did you recreate this?:
    Multiple times

Result:
    The propagule is set to Age 0 and thus will not drop a propagule when the player breaks it with their hand.

Expected Result:
    The propagule should be set on the ground with Age 4 and will always drop a propagule when broken by the player.

Evidence:

2. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    I have added this to our development todo list for examination.

3. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    This should now be fixed and live.
    Please let us know.

4. Videowiz92

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,183
    I can confirm this is fixed.

5. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065