[Bug Report] Cannot select SkyGod on Tebex

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by 314, Jul 13, 2024.

1. 314

314 Irrational Moderator, former ServerAdmin
    SuperMod EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $4,900,000
    Ratings:
    +4,911
    Minecraft Username:

Brief Description:
    Having a Skyblock rank reduces the cost of the following rank(s). However, Tebex apparently does not allow you to purchase a rank if it is cheaper than one you already have.

Instructions:
    The following steps cause the bug.
    • Have the SkyLegend rank purchased on Tebex (see Evidence #1).
    • Make sure you are logged in via Tebex, e.g. by adding something else to your cart.
    • Try (and fail) to add SkyGod to your shopping cart (see Evidence #2).
    Notably, the following steps do not cause the bug.
    • Have the SkyLegend rank purchased on Tebex.
    • Select SkyGod without logging in, which prompts for your username.
    • The package is successfully added to your shopping cart.

How many times did you recreate this?:
    3-4 times followed by logging out of the shop.

Result:
    Having SkyLegend reduces the cost of SkyGod below that of SkyLegend (see Evidence #3). Tebex thus refuses to add SkyGod to my cart because I already own a more expensive feature in this category.

If I am not logged in yet, Tebex displays the regular prices for all the ranks. Since SkyGod is more expensive than SkyLegend, I can still add the feature to my cart because it does not adjust the SkyGod price until after I have entered my username.

Note: I am not sure how this affects the other ranks if you have a lower Skyblock rank.

Expected Result:
    Being able to upgrade from SkyLegend to SkyGod regardless of the package's pricing.

1. I already own the SkyLegend rank.
    [​IMG]

2. I cannot purchase SkyGod.
    [​IMG]

3. Tebex only adjusts the price of ranks I do not yet own, which makes SkyGod cheaper than SkyLegend.
    [​IMG]

2. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,112
    I'll be honest, I cannot seem to reproduce this, and I see several users have properly purchased SkyGod.
    However, I've reported this to the Tebex team and we'll see what they say.
    In the meantime, if you're looking to get SkyGod applied to your account, just PM me with a GC code, and I'll adjust it for you and apply it manually via Tebex panel.

Thanks for reporting!

3. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,112
    So I've received a response and it seems due to the way Tebex and cumulative packages work during sales, this is more so a feature request. But seeing as they are slow as ever to implement feature requests, likely won't be something that will be fixed.

Nonetheless; as mentioned before, if you're looking to get SkyGod applied to your account, just PM me with a GC code, and I'll adjust it for you and apply it manually via Tebex panel.

#3 andrewkm, Jul 24, 2024
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2024
  4. 314

314 Irrational Moderator, former ServerAdmin
    SuperMod EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $4,900,000
    Ratings:
    +4,911
    Thanks for looking into it.

I'm not looking to get SkyGod right now, but the workaround I described still allows me to buy the feature via Tebex.

5. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,112
    Alright, thanks for the update. :)