Boats teleporting me to the bottom of the ocean

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by Lopporit, Sep 30, 2021.

1. Lopporit

Lopporit Shiny SA
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Server Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

Ratings:
    +966
    Minecraft Username: CammyBunny

Brief Description: While using a boat (and just while swimming upward, you'll see that in the video) I am getting teleported to the bottom of the ocean. In my video evidence I broke blocks and messed with the world to show that I'm not lagging into oblivion while this is going on. I'm using a clean vanilla 1.17.1 version of minecraft, and this is happening to me on Main and VMR

Instructions: Ride around in a boat, it doesn't matter if you activate sprint or not during this

How many times did you recreate this?: 20-30 just trying to record a good video, many more during gameplay today

Result: Glitchy teleporting out of the boat and while swimming

Expected Result: Normal travelling

Evidence:

2. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,379
    I was only able to trigger this a handlful of times in VMR and not at all in Main and only with the boat riding.
    When I did trigger it I did see some anticheat warns, after a few times though I wasn't able to trigger anything at all.

3. socksforsupper

socksforsupper President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐

Ratings:
    +84
    This has happened to me so many times and killed me. I couldn't even swim to the top because it kept teleporting me down. Killed pilotguide too doing the same thing. Both on VMR.

4. Videowiz92

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,183
    @ClarinetPhoenix Posting this here as this might help squash this bug, seems to be a movement bug picked up by anticheat.

Walking on top of a cocoa bean onto the next block will rubber band, sometimes pushing you back or thrusting you forward. If you stand on the side of the cocoa right next to the next block and tap forward (don't hold forward) you'll be able to replicate it easily. Sprinting onto these blocks can result in you getting damaged as shown in the video.

This was tested in VMR and Main and only works on VMR.

This second video is in relation to the boat glitch. @CammyBunny is seem trying to swim up to the boat but gets dragged back down. Once in the boat, @CammyBunny gets kicked once, gets back in and gets kicked again and put on the ocean floor. This issue has never happened to me personally but @CammyBunny @socksforsupper and @romper83273 have all experienced the boat bug. My ping averages 33ms and I have fiberoptic internet. This was tested on Main.

This final video related to movement bugs is simply sprinting and jumping on Main with /speed 1. I never get flagged by anticheat but @CammyBunny does and gets stuck in place for a few seconds before being able to move again. @CammyBunny averages 100-140 ms ping and uses a hotspot on her phone.

5. Lopporit

Lopporit Shiny SA
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Server Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

Ratings:
    +966
    These movement problems I'm having are brand new, I didn't experience them prior to the introduction of the new anticheat system, which is why I don't believe this to be a connection issue.

6. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    I've reported the above to the best of my ability, but these reports will likely go nowhere as this thread is a mess to follow and track down via logs. Please provide proper anti-cheat reports using: https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/forms/.64/respond
    Filling that out in full detail is the best way I can hope to deal with this.
    @Videowiz92 @CammyBunny

#6 andrewkm, Sep 30, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2021
  7. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    I cannot reproduce this at all for the record.
    Will definitely need an Anti-Cheat report for most if not all of these.

8. Bopogame1

Bopogame1 President
    President ⛰️⛰️

Ratings:
    +110
    A similar thing happened to me on Main and I lost @o0SchnetzleR0o 's rod

#8 Bopogame1, Oct 4, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2021
  9. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    You will have to file a proper Anti-Cheat report for us to look into any problems.