Banned

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Adrenagade, Jun 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adrenagade

Adrenagade Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +4
    Minecraft Username: Adrenagade

Reason: Advertizing on a sign.

Counter-Reason: I was telling a few of my town members about my server outside of ECC and they needed to know the server IP. I had put it on a sign so not everyone in the chat or the server would hear it. I was planned to remove it so nobody could see it after but my internet crashed. I came back to find I was banned. I was unaware of the rule of advertizing through signs. I am sorry for my offense. It will not happen again and this is my first offense. I am active and loyal to ECC and a high donator. I understand if you wish to keep my banned. It will not happen again now that I am aware of this rule. I will also re-read the server rules to prevent myself from any other offenses.

Evidence: Ask for confirmation of me actually doing this and how I really am in ECC.
    -DarthLauren03
    -DeVAHaz

#1 Adrenagade, Jun 15, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2014
  2. Zedoker

Zedoker ~|Huggable Ex-GameAdmin & Ex-Tomkfc Lover|~
    ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,328
    Hello,
    Before we can proceed on with your appeal, I would like you to post the rule that you broke from our server rules, and explain what it means in your situation.

3. Zedoker

Zedoker ~|Huggable Ex-GameAdmin & Ex-Tomkfc Lover|~
    ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,328
    Since you havent taken the opportunity within the last couple days to do what I asked, I will be locking your appeal. In your future appeal, please do what I requested for you to do instantly. Thank you.

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.