Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by jag1092, Jun 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jag1092

jag1092 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    Minecraft Username:jag1092

Reason:Moderate Grief (prosper)

Counter-Reason:
    Ok I tried to lie my way through a ban appeal (which I am not proud of and I am very sorry for) and of course it was locked and denied. I was banned by by Georgie and I have waited 3 days but I am still banned, I am so sorry for doing the griefing , this is my favorite server and I am extremely bored without it so please unban me plz :) I learned my lesson.

Evidence:N/A

#1 jag1092, Jun 15, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2014
  2. georgie0417

georgie0417 ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ Raise ur Dongers ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +636
    @jag1092 Thank you for taking the time to file a Ban Appeal. Before I consider allowing you to rejoin the server, I would like you to first copy and paste the rule that you broke and post it onto this appeal.

3. jag1092

jag1092 Builder

Ratings:
    +2
    @georgie0417 Moderate Grief (prosper). Is that what you mean?

#3 jag1092, Jun 15, 2014
  4. Mochocrap

Mochocrap Lannister
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +779
    I believe Georgie would like you to click on the wiki link on the top of this page, find the moderate griefing rule, copy it then paste that rule here. Showing that you know the rule you had broke, and that you know what you had done broke server rules. Good luck on the appeal.

#4 Mochocrap, Jun 15, 2014
  5. jag1092

jag1092 Builder

Ratings:
    +2
    Clause 1 - Griefing
    • Grief is defined as breaking or destroying things that do not belong to you, including breaking and replacing things to get to places that otherwise you shouldn't be going (for example, breaking into someone's house.) This can also extend to building things in areas that do not belong to you.
      • This is not allowed in protected towns under any circumstance, and the owner of a town is welcome to put in a Grief Report and Rollback Request whenever they find grief within their town in order to have it investigated.
    • The only exception to this is in the case that the owner of the town makes griefing allowable within the town. They must inform all residents of such a rule upon the residents joining the town.
    • When a grief report is filed, grief is graded on a sliding scale of minor/moderate/major based on the amount and severity of damage done, and is determined based on staff guidelines by the staff member investigating the situation. It is also determined at that time whether the grief is bad enough to warrant a rollback.
    • Grief in the wild is frowned upon, but allowed. Staff will not take any action in the case of wild grief.

6. Zedoker

Zedoker ~|Huggable Ex-GameAdmin & Ex-Tomkfc Lover|~
    ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,322
    Hello,
    Thank you for posting the rule that you broke. Griefing is not allowed here on ECC, and in the future, I hope that you realize that griefing is wrong, and that you will be punished for such actions. For your appeal, I will be issuing you a 6 hour temp-ban for the moderate grief that you did. In this time I hope that you will go through our server rules and make sure that you are familiar with the rules so that you dont break them in the future. Thank you!

Locked. User Temp-Banned for 6 hours.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.