ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by bybee2011, Jun 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bybee2011

bybee2011 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +8
    user name bybee2011:

i was banned for harassment:

but can i say something i have some of the worst assburgers in the world i have therapy for this 4 hours a day i have to constantly travel the world to see certain doctors. the meds i use help me understand human emotion but the med i take makes me constantly scratch and my scalp has to be in bandaging wrap to stop me from picking it i don't know what touchy subjects are i don't know what are inappropriate subjects and the use common sense rule basically that compared to me is me thinking for 10 minutes about 8 words see i cannot help myself from knowing what is right and wrong trust me i try my hardest to be appropriate i type a average of 75 wpm I'm on the commuter on the airplane so much so i post late to everything and i think but no matter how long i think it just makes my mind go crazy its kinda like a paradox everything socially i wanted to conceal this but based on the user complaints i just wanted to put this out there even though i lack in social skills i make up in all other subjects i taught myself calculus at 10 algebra at 6 and trio miry at 9 its just with everyone saying putting reports for me saying inappropriate post i just want to tell everyone this so they hope they understand my mom always said that you think your problems are bigger than others but the only friends I've had is my imaginary friend and the friends my mom & dad pays but the kids they pay bail within at max of 5 days I'm that kid that no one likes and is 13 and already in collage so i don't understand this stuff the nerds are considered cooler than me. no one likes me exempt my parents. if you have ever watched the big bang theory i basically am a sheldon on steroids in the assburgers category i have to guess if someone is insulting me or complementing me i keep record and %95.48934621 of the time i guess its an insult every time i am right i think. i told people on the server i trust but now i want it to be public since everyone thinks I'm a bad person. I'm not if you want to ban me i understand no one likes me i have no friends and i just can't function in society I've been sent to my place to help me get better i have no self esteem i cannot get self esteem from others because they just laugh at me because they are 5 to 8 years older then me minecraft servers is a place were i can leave what people think about me and create a new start it feels like i am redeemed and small servers will recognize me like i said i didn't want this to come out since it is my personal life but it most i am typing this from the south west airlines so i will be in Tokyo see to a new doctor please pray for me i cannot post any more i need to get some rest it is late i hope that you can understand.

-bybee2011

2. yokeby52

yokeby52 Penguin?
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +538
    I think I'm not the only one confused, I believe he means aspergers, not.... what he said...

3. TaylorBros22

TaylorBros22 ***Ex-EcoLegend***
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,227
    Before the mods will consider your application, you need to us the correct format found here
    Good Luck

4. XNinjaXSteveX

XNinjaXSteveX Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +110
    He does my brother has aspergers well not my brother but my half brother well...its complicated......

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. Mochocrap

Mochocrap Lannister
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +779
    I believe this is the correct format. He just didn't include the titles ign, reason, and counterargument. He still clearly states them, and in the order that is deemed for ban appeals.

#5 Mochocrap, Jun 3, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2014
  6. Jrg5978

Jrg5978 Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +627
    What did I just read..?

#6 Jrg5978, Jun 3, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2014
  7. greg45865734

greg45865734 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +135
    After lying about many things for the sake of trolling why should we think you are telling the truth now?

8. ATWINKIE

ATWINKIE Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +205
    Please refrain from posting unnecessary comments on ban appeals.

9. bybee2011

bybee2011 Builder

Ratings:
    +8
    sorry this was 2 in the morning post since i was in Japanese time and i was using my dads computer which i pranked with spell check i just simply posted this up for a unban and to clear my name i will write another one with the format spelling etc.

10. bybee2011

bybee2011 Builder

Ratings:
    +8
    Japanese time since I'm there to see a doctor for my Aspergers

11. SoftlyPsychotic

SoftlyPsychotic ♡ † Queen of Builders † ♡
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +944
    Locked. Don't forget the format-