Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Tommytom919, Jan 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tommytom919

Tommytom919 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Minecraft Username:Tommytom919

Reason:I was fixing the blocks that the griefer had placed

Counter-Reason:I was fixing it so the griefer and my town did not have to go through the blocks

Evidence:The evidence is my mayor sick24 he knows what really happend

Im sorry if I was not supposed to break the blocks im very sorry to those who I affected and i love this server I donated but still didnt get my water placement

2. generaljoecool

generaljoecool Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +180
    Hello Tommytom919,

I am glad that you want to appeal your ban and rejoin our server, but before you do there are a few things that I need to say. First off, the protected towns on our server are meant to be a safe place for all users that have perms inside of them, griefing of any kind, is not allowed, no matter the reason for doing it. If the damage caused was severe enough, a server ban is issued. Now if what sick24 said in your last appeal was true, there is no need to try and prevent a greifer from griefing by doing what you did, you can call a moderator that is on the server to take immediate action if he is griefing currently, or ask a town owner to remove him from the town. As destroying or placing blocks after the grief did anything makes the evidence point to you instead of the griefer, even it there was an honorable cause behind it. Anyways, the decision of if you should be unbanned will be based on the choice of the supermod+ that review this case, while waiting I recommend you set some time aside and read our server rules, found here.

Rule Broken: Section II, Clause I: Griefing in the main world

Left unlocked for review by a supermod+.

#2 generaljoecool, Jan 29, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2013
  3. oblio70

oblio70 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +4
    As another witness he was not greifing.He was trying to clean up there real greifer's mess.I know this because I was at his house and watching him play.

4. RyanJF1

RyanJF1 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +951
    Thank you for appealing!

Unbanned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.