Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by haloreachrocks, Sep 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haloreachrocks

haloreachrocks Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Minecraft Username:haloreachrocks

Reason:i was banned for spamming advertising and lying to get un-banned

Counter-Reason:In my last ban appeal i did lie about my account being hacked. the reason i lied was because i thought that if i told the truth i wouldn't be given a second chance on one of the best servers i had ever played on. i did spam but i am VERY sorry that i did and regret it. i just hope that i will be given a second chance to prove that i can be a good donor/resident on eco. i have given 30$ to eco and i would love to play on it again.

-haloreachrocks

Evidence: once again i have no evidence because it was me who did that wrong thing.

2. Videowiz92

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,198
    After believing your other appeal and actually unbanning you, you sent me this PM
    I trusted that you would've changed and you proved that you hadn't. Even after a second appeal, I'm going to believe you and give you another chance. I hope your behavior changes and you don't end up getting banned again, because I can reassure you that you WON'T be coming back after another mistake like this.

I'm going to give you a 7 day temp ban, and I'll be watching your behavior on the server when you get back on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.