Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by 3AmazingBuilder3, Nov 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3AmazingBuilder3

Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Minecraft Username:
    Moneyfodays

Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name?:
    No

Which of ECC's services are you banned on? [Main Server/Teamspeak/Shoutbox - delete as appropriate]:
    Main

Reason of Ban:
    I was banned for using this account to bypass the ban of 3amazingbuilder3.

Rule violated:
    Clause 2 - Multiple Accounts
    • Multiple accounts used by different people on the same internet connection/IP are allowed.
    • An individual person playing on multiple accounts is allowed so long as no financial benefits arise from doing so, and no account belonging to that player is banned. There must be absolutely no financial interaction between multiple accounts that you own.This includes but is not limited to:
      • Adding alt accounts as owners/members of regions you own.
      • Direct or indirect transactions (via /pay, trade signs, etc).
    • If any account owned by a player is banned, all the other accounts owned by that player will not be able to appeal until the account banned first has successfully appealed.
      • Exceptions may be made to this in certain scenarios such as inappropriate username bans.
    • If there are multiple accounts on the same internet connection/IP, either used by you or others, you must contact a member of staff immediately to inform them.
    • Users may be questioned for being on the same internet connection, or, in cases of suspicious activity and bans, immediately banned regardless of the reason for the same connection, to be appealed with an explanation.

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    These rules mean that you can only play on one account on this server.

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for alternate account bypass of 3amazingbuilder3 and i dont even have that account anymore, but I know that since I've last played on the server I've matured past that age.

2. pokemon9508

pokemon9508 ♪υиσвтαιиαвℓє єχ-ρяєѕι∂єит♪
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +384
    Hello @moneyfodays, I am glad you wish to appeal your ban, however you will have to appeal it a different way. You will have to apply via e-mail at this address: [email protected].

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.