Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by credstone, Aug 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. credstone

credstone Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    Minecraft Username: My username is credstone and I am not requesting my account to be pardoned but yet my brothers account @palaushark4 .

Reason of Ban: Major griefing of RazeCity

Rule violated:
    Clause 1 - Griefing

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: The rules to me are to important because with out rules, the would be strait up anarchy.

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: I don't believe I should be pardoned because I was irresponsible enough to let my fried "play" on my computer. I used to be the co-owner of that town and I even gave @restes my town. I do believe my brothers account should be unbanned because he was sharing the IP at the time and just so happen to be in the town over. I would also like to state that I was at @FantasticFreddy 's house and while I was at the pool they grieved the town. That infuriated me because I have had to clean up a grief with restes before. Who would want to clean up a grief!

So I am requesting my palaushark4 to be unbanned and I would like to apologize to rested for the work my friends have set forward for you. I hope the administrators can set forward a Roll-Back.

2. greg45865734

greg45865734 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +135
    I think he has to appeal for himself.

3. Zedoker

Zedoker ~|Huggable Ex-GameAdmin & Ex-Tomkfc Lover|~
    ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,328
    Hello,
    First off, I will be denying this appeal on the basis that you seem to not want to be unbanned. Even though you admit to your irresponsibility of having your account compromised by another user, theres nothing in your appeal that asks for your unbanning.

However, if you do want the account palaushark4 unbanned, you will need to have your account (credstone) unbanned, and have palaushark4 file his own appeal. Reason being is that we cannot confirm at this time the relation between the accounts. Thank you!

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.