[Ban Appeal]

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by firecracker47, Aug 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. firecracker47

firecracker47 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3
    Minecraft Username: firecracker47

Reason of Ban: cheating meaning use a texture pack to find mob spawners and break them

Rule violated:
    Clause 1 - Hacking and Hacked Clients
    • Fly, speed, air build, teleport hacking, or any other types of hacks, are not tolerated. This includes x-ray hacking and x-ray texture packs. Using any unfair means (including glitches, bugs, and exploits) to get into server buildings is also not allowed and is unfair to other users.
    • Using any clients, specifically hacked clients, which may allow you to gain unfair advantages as deemed by ECC staff is strictly prohibited.
    • Users caught using any client deemed to be a "hacked client", as defined by and at the discretion of the staff, will be banned. There is no excuse for using a hacked client on EcoCityCraft whatsoever.
    • Discussion of hacked clients is not allowed - we do not allow them, and therefore we do not discuss them.

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: No Getting Hacked Texture packs Or Hacked clients, if I do I will get banned for this. Rules Means I Will Have To Listen To Them NEVER Break Them Ever.

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: I will not use a texture pack again just the default and I will not use any sort of hacking~
    I should be offered another chance. I would like to offer my sincere apology to the whole entire EcoCityCraft Community, I am really really missing ECC
    I am absolutely embarrassed and ashamed. I feel like I've let people down. I fully understand all the rules of ECC and if I get to have a chance on the server again I will play by the rules like everyone else. The hacks are gone, this was a bad decision, and I never should have installed it. I have learned how serious this was and I shouldn't have done this. I am very sorry for the people who have been effected by this there is no hacked client installed on my minecraft. I love ECC and I would be so grateful if you would give me a second chance.Because this was a bad decision, I have learned how serious this was and I shouldn't have done this. I am very sorry for the people who have been effected by this there is no hacked client installed on my minecraft. I love ECC and I would be so grateful if you would give me a second chance.
    -----------
    This Is My 4th Ban Appeal
    btw im 14 so I get the rules and I will never break them.
    even age dosent matter my the age is issue is my born date on ecc is wrong like I need it changed to may 1, 2000
    Im Very Sorry
    also if im not let back on the sever can I have my 200+ money I spent even knowing theres no refunds.~I got Two People Fly
    thank you For responding to this message!

#1 firecracker47, Aug 11, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
  2. Gernen

Gernen Prime Minister
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,113
    @firecracker47
    After further investigation, You are no longer required to appeal to the ServerOwner. @Dewsy92 shall be handling this appeal. Please be patient for a reply.

#2 Gernen, Aug 11, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
  3. Gernen

Gernen Prime Minister
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,113
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.