[Ban Appeal] Wolfeboy96

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Wolfeboy96, Apr 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolfeboy96

Wolfeboy96 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +41
    In Game Name:
    Wolfeboy96
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    no
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main server
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Harassment
    Rule Violated:
    Treat others with respect.
    There’s no need to say or do things to make others feel bad or upset. Trolling, generally defined as provoking a person/situation to get a response, is also not allowed. This rule also encompasses intentionally trying to kill users in non-PvP zones (basically everywhere but in a PvP arena, the End/Nether or in VMR) which is not allowed.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    it means play nice.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    Feel like the message is received. To prevent further issues, ill /ignore cp3fan and make sure there's no form of contact between us 2 so another escalated situation doesnt occur again.

• Potato Potato x 7
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  2. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    Considering how you responded to the complaint, the severity of the situation, I am glad you seem to have realized that your actions are not acceptable. I truly hope you will not be returning to this behavior. Due to this, I will be giving you a 12 hour temp mute. During this time, please reread the rules.

I sincerely hope this situation is now over and that everyone involved can move forward.

@Wolfeboy96 TempMuted 12 hours

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.