[Ban Appeal] Werta99

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Werta99, Feb 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Werta99

Werta99 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    In Game Name:
    Werta99
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    I have not changed ingame name or mojang id
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    minecraft server
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    x-ray admission is the reason for my ban, this ban was administered in late 2015, I have absolutely no recollection of any abuse that I did from that time.
    Rule Violated:
    I admitted to using a modified game client
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Modified game clients are illegal on most if not all servers, it appears I admitted to using one.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    This ban was 6 years ago, I literally cannot remember this even, tried logging on for the first time just today after watching a youtube video on this server and was heartbroken to learn 14 year old me screwed my chances of enjoying this server. I understand bans like these are usually permeant, but due to the half decade probation period I think I have had time to lean my lession.

2. Imaginex

Imaginex Living in a Daydream
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $5,216,084
    Ratings:
    +1,244
    Thanks for filing an appeal! Since your ban was in 2015, and you seem to have matured in that time period, I'm going to unban you. Make sure you refresh yourself on our rules, as some things have changed during the time you've been away.

Unbanned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.