[Ban Appeal] Trent_TNT

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Trent_TNT, Jan 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trent_TNT

Trent_TNT Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +14
    In Game Name:
    Trent_TNT
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No.
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Main server.
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Gillyyyyyy witnessed me killing another player in a non-pvp zone (Ask her for more info)
    Rule Violated:
    Harassment
    Attempting to kill other players in any non-PvP zone also constitutes as harassment, and succeeding in killing other players in non-PvP areas is a very severe offence that will result in a ban.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Do not kill other people in any non-pvp zone for any reason.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I am honestly very sorry I killed him, I was just mad because he was breaking my base although it was in the wild.
    Even though I am sorry I do not think I should be un-banned. I honestly try not to break any rules even though I have several times. I do beg forgiveness though.
    If you accept this apology and decide to un-ban me, I will try my hardest whenever I'm about to break a rule I will log off for a bit then get back on when I am not mad anymore.

2. OlympiansAreGods

OlympiansAreGods Building Fanatic
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,755
    Hi @Trent_TNT, thank you for appealing.

Upon looking into your time on ECC, I have found a long list of mutes and bans. From advertising, to trolling and now killing a player in a non pvp zone. This is utterly unacceptable. Although I shall be unbanning you, after a temporary ban period, I have a couple strong suggestions. Firstly, I suggest you learn to utilise the logout button and /ignore (Player), additionally, getting a plot in a town is always recommended. This behaviour will not be tolerated and next time you are banned, you may just find yourself that way for an indefinite amount of time.

Welcome back, and I also suggest you take some time to read the server rules so you can avoid getting yourself into any more trouble.

Locked - User Unbanned (1 Day Tempban).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.