[Ban Appeal] Ndm57dcraft

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by KingNdm, Apr 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingNdm

KingNdm ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,495
    In Game Name:
    Ndm57dcraft
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    no
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Muted on ECC's main
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Trolling / impersonation of another player
    Rule Violated:
    Treat others with respect.
    There’s no need to say or do things to make others feel bad or upset. Trolling, generally defined as provoking a person/situation to get a response, is also not allowed. This rule also encompasses intentionally trying to kill users in non-PvP zones (basically everywhere but in a PvP arena, the End/Nether or in VMR) which is not allowed.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Treat others with respect. Do not troll or harass other players.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I was trolling and it went too far. This is not appropriate action for someone of my experience to take and it was not needed. I see this now after taking a second to stop and look at the situation. This is not appropriate and should not happen It was very unfair to the other user to impersonate him and make him say things that could get in trouble. This will not be happening again. I apologize ECC.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  2. Pab_Jr

Pab_Jr Former Staff Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,151
    Hello @Ndm57dcraft

I am glad to hear that you were able to take some time to think about what you had done and how it was wrong. Seeing as I believe you understood what you have done wrong I will be giving you a 12 hour tempmute at this time, however I do ask that this please not happen in the future. If you have any questions regarding what we consider trolling or what could be against our rules do not hesitate to ask a staff member we would be more than happy to clarify for you!

Locked, User tempmuted for 12 hours.

#2 Pab_Jr, Apr 3, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.