[Ban Appeal] Jasoni12

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by jasoni12, May 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jasoni12

jasoni12 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +78
    Minecraft Username: Jasoni12

Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name?: no

Which of ECC's services are you banned on? [Main Server/Teamspeak/Shoutbox - delete as appropriate]: Main Server

Reason of Ban: Illegal eviction of players from town of Holleytree

Rule violated: Eviction of players

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: Not giving notice before removing players of a town

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: I wan't to give back the town privileges. It has been bugging me for weeks now and I want to do whats right. I'm very sorry for doing this foolish act and I can promise it won't happen again.

2. Mission001

Mission001 Ex-EcoLegend HⱻặĐHůƞẗǝɍ
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,484
    @jasoni12
    Im glad that you wish to come back to EcoCityCraft,
    Looking at your appeal, and remembering this case specifically, you dont seem to show that much remorse for what you have done. Illegal Seizure of property especially after what you went through with complaints to get the town back and to have a even partnership with that other person, to then just remove not just them, but every player in the town without any notices, I don't see enough effort at all in this appeal.

If you decide to appeal again, please put more effort into your appeal by quoting the rule/s that you broke, and why you truly want to come back to ECC. I look forward to seeing your next appeal.

Appeal Denied - Lack of Effort

Mission001

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.