[Ban Appeal] Husnain2022

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Husnain2022, Sep 7, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Husnain2022

Husnain2022 Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️

Ratings:
    +16
    In Game Name:
    Husnain2022
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    banned
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    ''hacked client''
    Rule Violated:
    glitches/hacks
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Do not use stuff which give a disadvantage to the server, harms the server in any way form.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    In no matter I did have a advantage of some sort the ''glitch'' I was using no advantage no money no nothing and I think I should of had a warning. Secondly the ''hacked client'' I was using was a float glitch no money no exp no op nothing it caused no harm to the community of some sort no inflation no exp nothing this is why I should be unbanned.

• Potato x 5
    • Informative x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Thonk x 1
    • List
  2. beeliebub

beeliebub bing bong
    Server Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

Ratings:
    +1,002
    Spamming appeals with the same claim and not understanding your ban reason is not conducive to being unbanned. If you can take some time to think it over and post a well thought out appeal that shows you actually understand why it is you were banned, we would be open to considering unbanning you. Please take some time and follow my advice from all three of your appeals before submitting another.

Appeal denied, thread locked/archived.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.