[Ban Appeal] Game_Bug

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Game_Bug, Feb 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Game_Bug

Game_Bug Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    In Game Name:
    Game_Bug
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    Server
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Killing player in non-pvp zone
    Rule Violated:
    Section 2, Clause 2, Point 3
    "Attempting to kill other players in any non-PvP zone also constitutes as harassment, and succeeding in killing other players in non-PvP areas is a very severe offence that will result in a ban."
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    No killing players outside pvp area like burning them, drowning, dropping gravel etc.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    Recently I returned to minecraft and felt nostalgic about it and all time I spent on ecocitycraft. I broke rules and I know it (what I had done was stupid), but it have been 4 or more years from this incident. I was best miner/terminator builder in ecocitycraft and would like to play again if possible :) Thanks in advance!

2. Nate1450

Nate1450 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +475
    @Game_Bug, thank you for filing this appeal.

Due to the extent for which you have been banned, I will be unbanning you. You need to make sure that you refresh yourself with our new rules found here, so this will not happen again. Welcome back to ECC, and if you need any assistance getting reacquainted with the server, do not hesitate to ask me.

User unbanned - thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.