[Ban Appeal] Deutschland63

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Deutschland63, Mar 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deutschland63

Deutschland63 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    Ban Reason: Advertising

Name: Deutschland63

Explanation: I said on chat I was a fully licensed architect. Joliver asked for a link with screenshots/pictures of architecture I had designed on MineCraft. This being on my own server, I had the IP at the bottom. This was a temporary but pre-existing website that I was unaware the IP was on. I was banned for advertising.

Counter-Reason: I admit I advertised. But it was accidental and unintentional. I deleted the IP from the website. I sincerely apologize for what I have done. I love ECC and wanted to start a YouTube series on it. Please unban me.

Evidence: http:/axebuilds.weebly.com/ Is the website that had the IP. At the bottom of the Home page it said IP: [Censored so I don't get rebanned :p] at the bottom in bold. Visit the site now; it's gone.

#1 Deutschland63, Mar 19, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2014
  2. Deutschland63

Deutschland63 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    Please consider unbanning me.

3. lavajok

lavajok Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +130
    Hello there and thank you for appealing your ban. I was quite surprised when I saw this had happened. Please remember that any link you post must not have any other Minecraft server information on it, or it will be considered advertising. You know what you did was wrong and you owned up to it. I'll be leaving you with a short tempban, and after that, feel free to rejoin us on the server. While you are away, please read up on the rules of the server. I look forward to seeing you in game soon!

Link to rules:
    http://www.ecocitycraft.com/wiki/index.php?title=Server_Rules

3 hour tempban. Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.