[Ban Appeal] DeMacca

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by DeMacca, Jul 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeMacca

DeMacca Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +326
    In Game Name:
    DeMacca
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    No, I have not
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    The main server, and previously the forum until today.
    Reason of Ban:
    My forum ban reason was 'Literally an idiot', and in-game, 'Idiot as well as scamming @Gmoneyman118). I'm not sure which rule in particular idiot falls under, however I acknowledge I was being a pain and will assume it falls under the common sense & bending the rules, rule. The second reason, scamming @Gmoneyman118 was simply because after I was banned, @Gmoneyman118 requested his investment back, which I obviously could not provide, as I was banned. I will gladly pay him back along with others upon my return. Actual message; "Idiot, scamming (gmoneyman118)"
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 4 - Common Sense and Bending the Rules
    While this is a gaming environment, EcoCityCraft is also a very large community. As such, we expect that all players use their common sense. Be a good sport and a friendly community member.
    Common sense extends to not bending the rules. Bending the rules constitutes as very severe trolling, and is not tolerated in any form.
    Encouraging others to break the rules is not using your common sense.
    Interrupting or stealing items from server events is not using your common sense.
    Finding ways around the rules is punishable at administration’s discretion, from warnings all the way up to bans. Please see EcoCityCraft's General Disclaimer for more information.
    If you feel like a rule has a loophole or a way that it could be used to be trolly, we encourage use of our suggestions forum or contacting the administration directly in order to take a look at the rules that may need to be changed.

And

Clause 2 - Scamming

• A general definition of a scam in the context of EcoCityCraft is a transaction in which a user pays for goods or services from another user, and does not receive those goods/services in the agreed upon timeframe.
      • Failing to uphold your end of the deal is scamming, and is punishable by a ban. Your continuance on the server may rely on you following through with your end of the deal, or refunding what you scammed, solely at the staff’s discretion.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    The 'Common Sense and Bending the Rules' rule essentially means you must play by the rules, don't be a smart ass looking for loopholes and just try and get along and go with the flow. It quite literally means using your common sense in order to ascertain what you may be doing is right or wrong.

Scamming is not upholding your end of the deal, and in this case, not returning his investment after he requested it back.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    The reason I believe I should be unbanned is that I am sorry for simply being a pain in your ass, and mentioning another server in the forum box chat. I know what I did was unnecessary and quite frankly annoying, and I absolutely do not intend on being a problem for you or the staff team in the future, rather a positive member of the community. I sent multiple emails to [email protected] which may have been missed/ignored however after contacting [email protected] my forum ban was lifted. I hope I can return to ECC, it also appears I still have investor money in my account which will need to be returned. (I'm surprised it wasn't already removed?). I will also ensure @Gmoneyman118 is paid back as soon as we are both online together, or any other arrangement we can sort out.

Anyway, I hope you can accept my apology I know what I did was wrong, unnecessary and annoying and upon being unbanned I can also return the funds in my account to the rightful owners.

Thanks,

DeMacca

(Edit complete; @maroiogog)

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    #1 DeMacca, Jul 1, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2017
  2. maroiogog

maroiogog ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,353
    Hello @DeMacca thank you for filing this ban appeal. A couple things need to be fixed:

Please change this to the message you see when trying to log onto the server.

Also you ban appeal needs to be changed as your ban reason was updated and includes more than what you include in this ban appeal.

You have 24hrs to edit.

Also @Server Admin will handle this.

3. DeMacca

DeMacca Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +326
    Is there any reason this appeal is taking so long? I'm not trying to be rude, and I know Ban Appeals are the staff teams lowest priority, however I've seen 4 User Complaint / Ban Appeals handled by a Server Admin, that were posted after mine and handled much faster. Again, I'm not angry, I just want to know what is going on. Sorry for bumping, but if I could at least know what is going on / how long I should plan on waiting (So I don't have to keep checking in 2 times + a day) I would really appreciate it. Thanks. @Nicit6 @Imaginex

#3 DeMacca, Jul 6, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
  4. maroiogog

maroiogog ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,353
    Discussion with andrew is currently going on.

5. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,061
    Any further issues related of the Mutual Fund of ECC must be paid back in a timely manner once requested of you. This includes money owed to @Gmoneyman118.

Given that you have a significant sum of money on you right now, it is your responsibility to keep any that may be owed accessible in case players come back.

Unbanned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.