Ban Appeal bybee2011

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by bybee2011, Jun 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bybee2011

bybee2011 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +8
    minecraft user name: bybee2011

reson: harassment

counter reason: i have sever Aspergers i have been interview multiple times for my smarts but more for my Aspergers i take meds to help me about 15 meds each in the morning evening and night most of these meds are experimental. and only available to the most sever cases like if someone has a very sever case they give them to options we will take Singulair since it is FDA approved and a developmental drug. a doctor will say you have 2 choices Singulair which has a 35% chance of success or we can take this developmental med and it has a unknown success. but the meds i take go good with each other so i constantly have to get doctor checks to see if i have any side effects for the med that the FDA can write down but back on topic i have to constanty travel world wide to see the best doctors in the world each one says i have some of the worst Aspergers they have ever seen. i have it so bad that i can't even understand human emotion i am almost there though i have to take therapy for 4 hours a day 7 days a week for social skills. i do not know what touchy subjects or inappropriate subjects are the subject rape is as appropriate as a topic as puppie to me i didn't know i was harassing him he said "you are harassing him" so i though i called him a "grammar nazi" nazis killed over a million jewish people but grammar is a school world wide taught subject so a "grammar nazi" is a nazi who doesn't kill jewish people but kills people with bad grammar in my mind thats what i thought so i said to myself is not racist to anyone i though because of the description no is it political no is it talking about money no is it religion no. so i thought am i harassing him emotionally no physically no and above verbally no but thats what i thought but talking to my therapist she told me that i should not talk about a group that is bad so thats why. but i am a sheldon from the big bang theory on steroids in the Aspergers part. but god gave me a gift in compensation i have a IQ of 150 at the age of 13 i taught myself advanced algebra at 6 Trigonometry
    at 8 or 9 and calculus at 10. i am in collage i correct the teach multiple times and when the teacher says "excuse me but would you like to teach the class" luckily at MIT techies are cooler than the jocks. but the cool kid has a IQ of 140 and is afraid if i join their group i will out smart him so he always makes me leave them alone i wanted to keeper this private but with user complaints i have and the ban i have to put this out there to clear my name.

evidence: i can't post my stuff showing my diagnostic and collage stuff or a picture of me for confidential reasons.

2. MSU_Spartans

MSU_Spartans Inactive dueces peeps
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +872
  3. CaptinCupcake11

CaptinCupcake11 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +12
    I don't understand :D

4. RazorRimz

RazorRimz Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +646
  5. bybee2011

bybee2011 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +8
    basically my counter reason is i have sever Asperger so i didn't know i was harassing being mean bulling etc i can't even understand human emotion about it just fyi because some of you didn't understand

6. RazorRimz

RazorRimz Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +646
    I actually understand

7. CaptinCupcake11

CaptinCupcake11 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +12
    I'm still confused :p

8. Zedoker

Zedoker ~|Huggable Ex-GameAdmin & Ex-Tomkfc Lover|~
    ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,329
    Guys theres absolutely no reason to be commenting on this appeal. Lets refrain from commenting further unless you have been directly involved with this appeal.

9. Zedoker

Zedoker ~|Huggable Ex-GameAdmin & Ex-Tomkfc Lover|~
    ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,329
    Hello,
    In this appeal, I do not see you taking responsibility for your actions, but rather a series of excuses to why you did it. You need to be more responsible for the rules you broke, which are severe trolling and harassment, not calling someone a nazi or anything that you said here. In your next appeals, I want you to take responsibility for your actions, as well as show remorse for them. This series of excuses is not addressing those points.
    Along with that, I want you to located and post the rules on harassment and trolling from Our Server Rules in your future appeal and take this appeal more seriously.

Locked and Denied.

#9 Zedoker, Jun 4, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.